SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is for all people intrested in meeting up this weekend. We will be meeting here in the Ft. Lauderdale area. I want to see who all is intrested and then I am open for suggestions. So far it is me, Rom7eo, and whoeverelse. I assume our normal crew of DannySE99, and Andreas also. We don't have much time so respond quickly. It will be on Saturday night. This is just to hang out and get a chance to meet some of you all. This is not interfere with the meet that Matt4Nissan and I are planning during August. So whats up!

------------------
98 200SX SE-R, CAI, AEBS Header, Greedy Exhaust, JWT Motor Mounts, Pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters Flywheel, JWT Computer,Bored Airflow Meter.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
I HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND ! SORRY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MEET UP. I AM STILL DOWN FOR THE MEET NEXT MONT THOUGH!

----------------
RED 92 CLASSIC! NOS,H/S HEADER,INTAKE,EXHAUST,MSD,ACT CLUTCHAND PRESSURE PLATE

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so far we've got:
Rom7eo
Dougnosser
Dannyse99
Fast91ser
Lug78

Where are the rest of you guys. Rick? Sean?
We have got a spot picked out and when everything is finalized(most likely by tonight) I will put another post.

------------------
98 200SX SE-R, CAI, AEBS Header, Greedy Exhaust, JWT Motor Mounts, Pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters Flywheel, JWT Computer,Bored Airflow Meter.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I wish I could go but I am going Orlando this weekend. Catch you next time ....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Trip to Orlando was just Postponed ... I am in !!!!!

·
0 Posts
Im way up in Tampa, so I'll wait for the one in August. Plus I still got that exhaust leak that needs to be fixed.

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, poppy is in too! Rick where ya at!
We also need to get the newest member out. His name is Reno, he has my identical setup except for hotsot header and s4 cams. I think Andreas is building his car to take me out!

------------------

G

·
0 Posts
Hey me too!!!!!! Did you forget about me? I don't have an SE-R but I Love them as much as my Beetle!!!

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Man I wish I could make it, but that's a long ass drive to hang out for a bit. Doug e-mail me so we can make some plans for the big meet.

------------------
96 se-r with a few goodies

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, here is the info on the meet. We are meeting up Saturday night at 9:30. The place is in front of the Pep Boys which is right next to Best Buy on Sunrise Blvd and Flamingo Rd. Most of you should know where that is. If you don't the easiest way to get there is to take Flamingo Rd. North off of I595 until you get to sunrise blvd. It is on the east side of flamingo, or on the north side of sunrise blvd depending on which way you are coming from. Here is the address and phone number to the best buy in case you need directions or just put in the address into mapquest.com.
12397 W Sunrise Blvd
Plantation, FL
954-423-1999
I unfortunately will not be attending b/c my stupid job has changed my schedule. I must now work saturday night b/c of system problems we are having.
Currently here is who is attending:
Dannyse99
Fast91SE-R
Rick
Poppy Morenito
Rom7eo
V(or vanessa)
Andreas(Possibly)
and that's it. You guys have fun and behave and becareful of tickets! Later Guys!
I am pissed that I can't go.

------------------

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no you won't bro. if you need directions or anything email danny @: [email protected] he can give you his cell # in case anything comes up and you can't make it

------------------

1 - 17 of 17 Posts