SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SR20GE P11
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up Brian, Hows the S3 cams?
I have a question, I am trying to decide on a suspension upgrade. I now here the HKS spring set made for my car is made by Eibach
1.25 drop and now I have two sets of shocks and struts to choose from, The KYB RG2's or AGX's. I will be looking to maintain a comfortable ride while stiffening my suspension round curves. Do you know which is a better choice, I like the options the AGX offer but the RG2's are cheaper. Oh, What is it like to say drive with a passenger in your car once you have modified you suspension. My car is currently an every day driver, with my son riding in the back seat and my girl on the passenger side. could you see me having problems with this kind of load and alignment.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Dude, get the AGX's. Adjustability RULES. I love them so much. Only part in question is the Sportline springs I have. They are a bit bouncy/harsh.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
I know you addressed Brian, but I thought I'd chime in. I believe that the GR2's are only factory replacements, meaning they are not valved to nandle the higher spring rates of aftermarket lowering psrings. I would spend the extra $$$ and get the AGX's. I'm happy with mine, and I have heard others with the GR2 say "I should have bought the GAX's". They are adjustable so this may help some with your comfort predicament. Hope this helps you.

late,
wes

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
the agx's are all that and a bag of chips.
love the cams so far. no oil leaks either. yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

1 - 4 of 4 Posts