SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on this board in the Central NJ area have a black Classic with red flames on the sides, exhaust, rims, ultra-white headlights, etc? Sweetest looking classic I've ever seen in person. I drove by it, then it flew by me when i was making a right turn.

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)

Current Modifications:
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake
STILLEN Performance Exhaust
Hotshot Racing Header
Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires
Nis-Knacks Clear Side Markers

Future Modifications:
Jim Wolf Technology ECU

·
Registered
909 Posts
I have never seen it. But flames on a classic???

------------------
MarC
93 NX2000
JWT POP charger
15.5 1/4 mile

·
Old
744 Posts
I saw a sweet ass classic yesterday. It was black but no flames... Nice deep exhaust. And the guy you are talking about does have a XE and its a pos. I'm hoping you saw it from far away, or maybe there are 2 b13s around with flames...lol
This is the Mt Holly area btw.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I wouldn't go for the whole flame thing on my classic. I have to admit though, it did look kind of nice. The car had the normal SE-R lettering on the back; I know that much. Chrissy, you know of the car I'm talking about? I saw it in the Somerville area. My friend told me he saw it 5 minutes after I did. This was at 11:00 at night, and I just got a glimpse of it as I drove by at about 60 MPH. The car is really an XE?!
There is a white classic with flames on it around this area also. I know for a fact that one is a true SE-R.

------------------

Current Modifications:
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake
Hotshot Racing Header

Future Modifications:
Jim Wolf Technology ECU

[This message has been edited by Chris93SER (edited 10-12-2001).]

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
speaking of fake se-r's....

there's this one at my school (TCNJ) that is that burgundy color. I see it from far away, and I see it has the Sentra Limited rims and no foglights.

one day after class, i saw the trunklid, and it said SE-R in true lettering. Perplexed as i was, i walked over to the car to check it out. The trunk lid was not an SE-R lid, because the taillights did not extend to the license plate. no foglights, or evidence of them, and no rear disc brakes.

peeked inside, and i saw the leather covered steering wheel and shifter, and seats just like mine. Odd, i thought those were SE-R seats only. one last indicator of the phony was the redline...only 6900rpm.

just thought it was a little weird having only the badge, and nothing else.

------------------
1991 Sentra SE-R
Cone intake, NismoBorla Exhaust, 19* timing, 2 12" Kicker Competitions, 125K miles

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NismoSER:
Odd, i thought those were SE-R seats only.
</font>
Nope, SE's had the same seats.

Cheers,
Chris

------------------

·
Old
744 Posts
No the car I have seen has the XE badge on the back of it still. But he has graphics all over it, drives like an asshole, and its a POS put putting all over. So now you don't have to be mad at the guy, it could still be a real SE-R!

------------------
96 200SX SE-R
94 Sentra XE-Sold :(
pix

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, cool. I gotcha.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chrissy:
No the car I have seen has the XE badge on the back of it still. But he has graphics all over it, drives like an asshole, and its a POS put putting all over. So now you don't have to be mad at the guy, it could still be a real SE-R!
</font>

------------------

Current Modifications:
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake
Hotshot Racing Header

Future Modifications:
Jim Wolf Technology ECU

1 - 11 of 11 Posts