SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any delaware, nj, penn, md, va owners that are trying to get together to hang out, watch street races etc etc. i should be getting my car operational in the next few weeks. i know its cold that is why i want to get together, turbo car+cold weather=good runs!!! anyway give me a holler if anyone is interested. i am willing to drive to the surrounding states if anyone else is.

jimmy
1996 200sx gti-r motor
http://www.eiptuning.com/projects/200sxser1stpage.html

·
Registered
909 Posts
We get together here and there in NJ. You just missed a big wrenching day that we had this w/e. I will post any and all get togethers here from now on.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I'll be going down to the DC/Alexandria area the weekend of December 1st and am meeting up with an SE-R friend there. If anyone else wants to hang out I'm sure that would be cool.

Matt Ostlund
93NX
91 SE-R DET

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Its the annual scotch tasting party that Sean's mom helps put on in their "society" type neighborhood. Last year Sean and the guys stole the keg because the party was right behind the patio of their house LOL! I'm going to meet up with Lee and any other people that want too while I'm down there.

Matt

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i just got word that they have finished porting and polishing the head and are putting thogether the valve trane. so hopefully i should get it back this weekend or early next week.

jimmy
1996 200sx gti-r motor

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hey, I wanna see your car too Jimmy.. I don't mind driving to jersey or eastern penn to see it...

300 horsie turbo, droooool

·
Registered
909 Posts
I am going to Atco next friday. Anyone want to meet up et the track? I will make a seperate post soon as I know for sure.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Marc, do you mean this friday (11/30) or the next one (12/7)? I know on sunday (12/2), there's gonna be some of us from b15sentra.net going to Island dragway in eastern Jersey. And I do want to go to Atco, so maybe I'll go when you go. It's just a long ride from me, but that's ok... especially if Jimmy goes :D

·
Registered
909 Posts
I am talking about 12/7.

suckit,
last time I went (last fri) I got 5 runs but the time before that I only got 2. I dont expect it to be very busy this late in the season.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i hope that my car will be running by 12/7, but no promises. as far as the 320 ponies goes, that was day one of the gti-r install. they never showed the dyno results after the turbo upgrade that jumped to 424whp and 402ft/lb. i will say the 320 was wild, but the 424 was sick, now the numbers after all the work this time should be alot more than before, lol!!!!

jimmy
1996 200sx gti-r motor

·
Registered
429 Posts
OOOOOOOOOH another se-r in the 400hp club. So Jimmy, if you car is running by then, would you take a few passes at strip?

5 passes is good, I know I was limited to 3 at e-town (something bad happened on my first so I missed it, but actually my car did 5 since my friend also ran the car, but he didn't do as good as me). As of right now, I don't remember me having any plans for that friday so I'm going to Atco :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
So whens this meet gonna go on? I wouldnt mind driving down like 2 hours or so to do this but who is gonna plan it.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I live in Northern VA and would love to meet up with anyone. jbanach77, where do you run your car, MIR? Tell me when and where so I can check it out. paNX2K&SE-R, I live in alexandria, where will you be? If you want to meet up that would be cool, but sat im busy all day, but sunday would be cool, just email me or post a reply.

-Michael

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Did you say 960??????? What in the hell am I doin wrong. I am looking for 370's and your getting 960's!!!!! How about this, I will just take my gas tank and dump it through your fuel rail!!! While you drive I will be in your engine compartment tilting up the gas tank so it can flow enough in there. Jk, good luck with that. Do you still have any stock parts from your GTI-R??? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts