Registered
484 Posts
Wow, a thread just to bash on james. ;)

·
All Suspension, Baby!
316 Posts
macabugaoa said:
Yea james, clean your box.
A box? He's litter trained? ;) (Just kidding James ... don't fup my car!)

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
ballistic said:
Man you guys are so wrong. :tongue:
Whenever there's a problem with your cars, the first thing you guys do is scream and holler for James V. Then when he doesn't respond as fast you think he should, you scream for James V's head. He's got a life to live to, you know. It's not like he's at the computer screen all day and night just waiting for someone to ask him to fix there car ASAP. :eek:

James Vick, you're a great guy man. You always go out of your way to help the Texas SR20 group with their cars and we all appreciate everything that you do. So you can drink, smoke and crossdress all you want brother. You deserve it. :D :tongue: :D :tongue: :D :tongue: :D :tongue:

;)

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
ballistic said:
Yep, another thread to bash on James..... :tongue: :D ;)

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Wow and just think I'm just a monkey and don't know ****. You guy's know I love ya like brothers I just wish the stupid hours at work would stop. I wanna tune some cars :D

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
james vick said:
Wow and just think I'm just a monkey and don't know ****. You guy's know I love ya like brothers I just wish the stupid hours at work would stop. I wanna tune some cars :D
Same here James, nuttin but luv 4 u 2 bro...... :cool: :D

Speaking of which, when's the next time you'll be working some magic on someone's car? I'd like to meet up with you all so I can learn a thing or two. :eek:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Did they pull you in to work last weekend? I ran by your house to see if you were just passed out, but your truck was actually gone LOL... Hopefully you can run consult on my car (my "new" 91) sometime. And, yea,we got nuthin but luv for ya, you old hershey squirt.

·
Registered
484 Posts
You can help me work some "magic" on my new ride....... ;)

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Yea I got called to work last weekend and spent all weekend in Houston. After this weekend I hope to be caught up at work and can play with some cars. I'll give everyone a call and get ya fixed up.

james just wishin my coworkers looked like bill's :mad:

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
james vick said:
............james just wishin my coworkers looked like bill's :mad:
Hell, don't we all(and I haven't even seen Bill's co-workers yet..... :tongue: )

·
All Suspension, Baby!
316 Posts
james vick said:
james just wishin my coworkers looked like bill's :mad:
Yeah, and we got a new intern working on the floor outside my office ... probably about 18 (if that) and giving everybody a nice lacy bra and panty shot while she's squattin' on the floor in her tight low jeans and cleavage top. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts