SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I get your numbers so we can plan meeting each other on the way to Kansas City? I will be able to meet you guys for the KC meet.
Thanks

------------------
1995 200SX SE-R

Breathed life again at 8:25 PM Saturday the 6th after being dormant for 16 weeks.
Possibly a 98 Motor | Place CAI | Courtesy B-pipe & Thermal Muffler (To be Installed) | ACT Disc | ES MM | Pro-Kits | AGX's | Courtesy Front STB

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Hey Todd i e-mailed you with the numbers. I didn't get home from the shop till after midnite last nite. All of a sudden we have se-r's out the ass in dallas. I don't know where all these guy's are comin from but it's good keeps me off the streets.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey James when are u gonna be up at the shop again? I need to stop by and pay you for the work u did to my car.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I'll be there today and tommorow. Gonna leave for K.C. friday morning some time. Let me know if you want to use the drag tires I'll hook you up. Not responsible for drive line breakage. HeHe j/k

·
Registered
765 Posts
Okay I get paid tomorrow so I'll haul up there right after work(thursday). What time r u gonna be there till?

[This message has been edited by PlanoSER (edited 10-17-2001).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts