SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family and I are planning to move to Orlando 6 mos - 1 year from now. I'm familalr with South Conway area, Red Bug Lake area, and Maitland.

Where would you suggest living?

If you're wondering WHY IN THE HELL would I move to Orlando, my wife's family is there, and I have a cousin who lives there, and it would be a better place to raise my daughter than the dirty south aka ATL... Plus, the car scene is cooler, and I think you guys could use an extra SE-R on the streets

I will be looking for a graphic design job, but I'm more interested in a nice area to live in perferably close to the areas I'm familiar with....

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
98SERwTricks said:
My family and I are planning to move to Orlando 6 mos - 1 year from now. I'm familalr with South Conway area, Red Bug Lake area, and Maitland.

Where would you suggest living?

If you're wondering WHY IN THE HELL would I move to Orlando, my wife's family is there, and I have a cousin who lives there, and it would be a better place to raise my daughter than the dirty south aka ATL... Plus, the car scene is cooler, and I think you guys could use an extra SE-R on the streets

I will be looking for a graphic design job, but I'm more interested in a nice area to live in perferably close to the areas I'm familiar with....
I just moved from Brooklyn to Fl in December. Im staying with my moms in Spring Hill but I will be venturing out to Orlando this week cause I plan to live there and open a shop. From what I here Orlando is very nice. I could give you some more input at the end of the week after I search the area.

·
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet Dexter! You can give me a job when I get out there LOL... I got a buddy out there in Spring Hill with a 1st gen Eclipse GST and a bottle fed first gen Talon, his names Reuben: 727-458-8813, if you wanna hang and talk car talk, give him a call and tell him you're a buddy of Sam's from SE-R land...

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
98SERwTricks said:
Sweet Dexter! You can give me a job when I get out there LOL... I got a buddy out there in Spring Hill with a 1st gen Eclipse GST and a bottle fed first gen Talon, his names Reuben: 727-458-8813, if you wanna hang and talk car talk, give him a call and tell him you're a buddy of Sam's from SE-R land...
What color is the car cause I see a few of them running around here. Call and ask him if he seen my ride running around.

·
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Roll-Mod-L said:
What color is the car cause I see a few of them running around here. Call and ask him if he seen my ride running around.
His Eclipse is dark grey with 17 Motegi MR7 (?) wheels and his Talon is white. I'll call him and ask!

Edit: Just talked to him - he's down, give him a call whenever!

Oh, and another thing: He does powdercoating and parts painting, and makes parts, so maybe he can help you out or vice-versa!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts