SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SE-R Mana
759 Posts
Theoretically, the quad throttle bodies are supposed to perform better than a single throttle body.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Hmm this could be interesting...

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
SentraDragon said:
NOOBISH QUESTION! What is the difference between dual throttle body and just a normal throttle body?
These should help.

As you can see, each intake port gets it's own throttle body. Similar too side draft carbs only fuel injected.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Subculture said:
I take it that would be a Race Only part.

I can't imagine anyone here wanting to run that on the street.

why not??? pleanty of people runt turboed sr20's why not one with extra throtle bodies???

·
allmotorKA24DE
607 Posts
I can't imagine anyone here wanting to run that on the street.
i agree....unless you were to build a plenum to connect all 4 runners together, you would have no place for a MAF.....the ecu wouldnt know how much air is coming in......

·
Registered
420 Posts
thinnertenor said:
i agree....unless you were to build a plenum to connect all 4 runners together, you would have no place for a MAF.....the ecu wouldnt know how much air is coming in......
well if someone is motivated enough to run this setup I think they would go stand alone.

·
"The world is yours"
307 Posts
wouldnt a bigger throttle body work better.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys,

for those interested, i will be offering these for the US market also. As with my 2.4L Stroker Kit, and a few other goodies, etc...

I will post more info as soon as i have any, but dont hold your breath. I have a few DET conversions that are booked. I'll have more info after they are done.

Riste.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Sirnixalot said:
Subculture said:
These should help.

anyone notice that motor has a flexplate not a flywheel? Who puts that kind of motor on a 'matic
That is not an automatic flex plate. Thats a flywheel from a twin or triple disk clutch.

·
Witness The Power Of AWD!
819 Posts
Andreas Miko said:
That is not an automatic flex plate. Thats a flywheel from a twin or triple disk clutch.
ohh...ok, looks a bit different from the OS giken one ive seen...and it does look remarkably like a flex plate. My mistake

1 - 19 of 19 Posts