SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is a recent move but I have been on the list for 3 months now and haven't seen a post on it.
Today at my local Auto-X in Winston Salem N.C I was told by a couple of drivers that the 91-94 se-r just got moved from D to E class.
I don't know if this applies to NXk or any other sr20 cars but ask about it @ you next Auto-x cause they put me down as D class and they looked it up and moved me to E class.
This move helped me and my cousin.
I won Street Tire class!!!!!!
My cousin(91 stock Classic) got 2nd in Novelist

This was a good day for Nissan, another guy in a 240 also won his division.

Darren

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
Yeah, the NX2000 and Sentra SE-R got moved to ES from DS for this season, and this season only.

They weren't all that competitive in DS against the Neon ACR, and it took the SCCA years to figure it out. Some claim contingency took the best drivers out of their cars and into the ACR, but really, the SE-R couldn't compete 100% with it.

Next year, a whole new class structure will be introduced, and the SE-Rs will get to be underdogs all over again.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
I wouldn't say the SE-R wasn't competitive like the ACR. Mark Chiles is posting times that beat Neons and other D stock cars. Wait, is there any other car in D stock?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.