SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Much love for the B-13
Joined
·
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this to the general forum 'cause i'm not sure if everyone goes to the race forum.

There is an SCCA autocross this weekend at the Tampa fairgrounds. They are having a practice day on Saturday and the timed event on Sunday. I plan on being there with my highly modded B-14 SE-R on Sunday. I encourage anyone in the area to come out and have some fun flogging your SE-R around the course.

For info go to http://www.eec.com/racing/logbook.html and scroll down the schedule to where the September 8th and 9th event at the Tampa fairgrounds is listed. That should give you any info you need.

------------------
'96 SE-R No bolt unturned...
'92 E Lots of factory bolts still in place
'92 SE-R all stock with out a sunroof, just added to the family!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
**** **** ****!!
How can I sneak out of my sons birthday to go!!! j/k! damn, I work all day saturday and my sons birthday party is on Sunday at 2.
Hey, Russell where are you going to be staying at? I'd like to meet up with another SE-R enthusiast. I know Yosho is here in Tampa as well. HOOK IT UP!!!


------------------

http://94_redse-r.tripod.com/FASTSER/


[This message has been edited by SmoothDaddyFig (edited 09-06-2001).]
 

·
VE powered
Joined
·
556 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SmoothDaddyFig:
I work all day saturday and my sons birthday party is on Sunday at 2.
</font>
How old is your son? If he's at least eight buy him a kart and you two can autox together!

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by autoxer7:
How old is your son? If he's at least eight buy him a kart and you two can autox together!

Steve
</font>
HA HA HELL YEAH!!! He is going to be 4.
I dont think the wife would buy it though!
hey you know what.....maybe I can make it out there in the morning and promise to be back by 2. Then she'll bitch about me not being there to help set up! ahh!!! Maybe my sister can help her. DAMN IT! Where theres a willl theres a way!!! Let me contemplate something.



------------------

http://94_redse-r.tripod.com/FASTSER/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
actually i was planning on being there on sunday(hangover pending)

I run ES Ladies in my teal 200SX SE-R...

i just hope i can get a loaner helmet i stupidly left my helmet in Pennsylvania

but i should definately be there....been itching for an autox for the past month!

------------------
~Anna
97 200SX SE-R
73 Super Beetle(Under Construction)
AIM XVyvianX
 

·
VE powered
Joined
·
556 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SmoothDaddyFig:
HA HA HELL YEAH!!! He is going to be 4.
I dont think the wife would buy it though!
</font>
My two nieces (aged 2 and 4) just got their first electric cars. I've pretty much conviced my sister that I'll be buying a junior kart when the eldest turns eight and taking them to autocrosses.

Steve
 

·
Much love for the B-13
Joined
·
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SmoothDaddyFig:


Hey, Russell where are you going to be staying at? I'd like to meet up with another SE-R enthusiast.
</font>
I'm not going to be staying out there. I am driving over Sunday morning and then returning to Orlando after the event, unless some SE-R people want to go get some food afterwards. Hey Anna, The SCCA is usually good about providing loaner helmets, although I have not been to a west coast event before. The East coast events usually have two bins with helmets.

LETS SEE SOME SE-R'S!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Russell:
I am driving over Sunday morning and then returning to Orlando after the event, unless some SE-R people want to go get some food afterwards. Hey Anna, The SCCA is usually good about providing loaner helmets, although I have not been to a west coast event before. The East coast events usually have two bins with helmets.

LETS SEE SOME SE-R'S!!!!!!!
</font>

Russell, I take you will becoming right down I-4 then? I live in Lakeland not 5 minutes from exit 18. Maybe we can caravan?Im definately interested in food after the event,
and yes...More SE-Rs!




------------------
~Anna
97 200SX SE-R
73 Super Beetle(Under Construction)
AIM XVyvianX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
--About what time will it be over?
Some SE-Rs chillin and grubbin' sounds nice.
Im in! I know I need a battery tie down to pass tech. Any other advice. I read the NOvice booklet thing. Very informative.

Hey either Video or Russell, if you could give me a call when yuou get in town I would
love to meet up. 813-787-8081
I live just a couple mi;les away from the fairgrounds. LETS DO THIS!!!

------------------

http://94_redse-r.tripod.com/FASTSER/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fast91SER:
to watch is free

i would come too, but its a 4 hour drive for me. i usually go watch the autoX here in tallahassee

</font>
I've driven 4 hours for an autox!...i once left a vacation in florida 2 days early to drive 21+ hours to New York just so i could autox! one might say im addicted


RED: Im not sure what time this one will be over...but the ones i was attending in Pittsburgh PA had 100+ cars and we were finishing those up around 5 PM...ill have my cell fone on me-email me if you want the number...
[email protected]

2000SE: watching is free but..and this is a big but, you will curse yourself for not driving! I watched and rode in a freinds car during a run....and was so mad that i didnt run!



------------------
~Anna
97 200SX SE-R
73 Super Beetle(Under Construction)
AIM XVyvianX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VideoNasty:
I've driven 4 hours for an autox!...i once left a vacation in florida 2 days early to drive 21+ hours to New York just so i could autox! one might say im addicted


RED: Im not sure what time this one will be over...but the ones i was attending in Pittsburgh PA had 100+ cars and we were finishing those up around 5 PM...ill have my cell fone on me-email me if you want the number...
[email protected]

2000SE: watching is free but..and this is a big but, you will curse yourself for not driving! I watched and rode in a freinds car during a run....and was so mad that i didnt run!

</font>
a friend? is that i all i am now?


------------------
Shawn
-----
current car(s):
1989 Acura Integra LS

Car(s) inherited through living arrangements (Videonasty):
1997 200SX SE-R
1973 Super Beetle

Next car:
AE86 Corolla GT-S
 

·
Much love for the B-13
Joined
·
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VideoNasty:

Russell, I take you will becoming right down I-4 then? I live in Lakeland not 5 minutes from exit 18. Maybe we can caravan?Im definately interested in food after the event,
and yes...More SE-Rs!

Yeah Anna. A caravan would be good. You sound pretty gung ho so I'm sure I won't have to wait at 7:00am when I get to Lameland. Oops did I say that.
Gimmie an email at [email protected]

Most Florida events that I go to don't go past 4pm. We try to get them done 'cause the FL sun can take its toll.

Mr. Fig. Wouldn't your son like to see some nice cars for his b-day. Bring him out.

MUST HAVE SE-Rs!!

</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Russell:
Lameland</font>
Um......I call it that all the time......I've lived here for over 10 years.... I know its lame here.....but whats nice is that i can escape to Tampa or Orlando at a moments notice.....and a nominal drive


oh and you know if you rearrange all the letters in Lakeland it spells: All Naked



------------------
~Anna
97 200SX SE-R
73 Super Beetle(Under Construction)
AIM XVyvianX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
ok, Im going to be there!!! woohoo!!!
I dont know if i'll be doing the course though. Hopefully they will have helmets there. I'll be sure to bring the "el cheapo" digital cam and the Camcorder!!


------------------

http://94_redse-r.tripod.com/FASTSER/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SmoothDaddyFig:
ok, Im going to be there!!! woohoo!!!
I dont know if i'll be doing the course though. Hopefully they will have helmets there. I'll be sure to bring the "el cheapo" digital cam and the Camcorder!!

</font>
AWESOME!

if you wanna run...the reg and tech inspect starts at 8am....til 9:30

http://www.eec.com/racing/Flyers2001/0909fsf.pdf

thats the 'official flyer' for any more info!



------------------
~Anna
97 200SX SE-R
73 Super Beetle(Under Construction)
AIM XVyvianX
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top