SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tallahassee, has an autocross on the first sunday of every month, i try to go all the time, and i never see any other nissans at all.

Would any of you autoXers in the area be interested in meeting up for an autoX day?

If you're interested, go to: http://www.dixiescca.com/index.htm for more information. i really want to start doing some autocrossing myself, usually, i just go watch

well, i am letting you all know quite ahead of time about the event, so if you would be interested, let me know

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
146.5hp & 131.6lb-ft torque

Serban's SE-R Page

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
Hey Serban. Even if there aren't any other Nissans there don't let that discourage you. You will have a blast when you run. Much better than watching. I will be attending an auto-x at WDW EPCOT center that weekend. That should be interesting, and fun! Later.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was going to enter this past autox, but as i was walking up to the table, they annoucned that registaration was closed...just my luck, plus i need to somehow have my battery secured in the trunk, so i still have some time to do that. i will try to sign up for the next one.

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fast91SER:
i was going to enter this past autox, but as i was walking up to the table, they annoucned that registaration was closed...just my luck, plus i need to somehow have my battery secured in the trunk, so i still have some time to do that. i will try to sign up for the next one.</font>

DAVID! you rememberd my b-day...Nov 4th! How nice of you...hehe....

[This message has been edited by SENTRASER (edited 10-11-2001).]

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is anyone gonna go, or does no one care about tallahasse??

sunday november 4th, around 8 or 9am...aonyone?!

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
------------------
146.5hp & 131.6lb-ft torque

Serban's SE-R Page

1 - 5 of 5 Posts