Willing to buy one within 3 weeks? I mean cash in hand totally comitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If we can round up 5 people then we get 10% off. If we combine shipping then its cheaper to send them too. Anyone else interested in getting one?

http://www.autopowerindustries.com/Roll_Bars.htm

EDIT:

These are the people in for sure:

paNX2K&SE-R
SE-R_Tj
Urbanracerone
Wolfcri

The way the deal will work is that as soon as we hit 5 people I will ask you to pm me your info. I will pm you back when I get the info and I will let you know what company we are doing the deal through. I will call the vendor and give them your names and numbers. He will then call you back to get your payment and shipping information.

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
I would be interested when the time comes. If you get others interested, I'll keep updated and see when it ends. I'd be down for the Bolt-In Cage.

Corey

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Man, I want one, but shipping would be to MI not PA so we wouldn't save anything there. It would be a nice addition to my car that is for sure.

Brent

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We still get the 10% off regardless of where they are shipped to. If you can find anyone within a few hours drive of where you live then get them in on the deal and have them shipped together.

coach said:
Man, I want one, but shipping would be to MI not PA so we wouldn't save anything there. It would be a nice addition to my car that is for sure.

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
I have one guy close by to me that may go in on it as well. My office has a shipping dock and all that for freight so that helps as well.

Brent

·
No comment
1,096 Posts
Hi Matt,

I'd be interested in a roll bar for my NX. Please let me know what happens with this deal.

BTW, did you get the PM that I sent you?

Jason

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jason: As soon as we get 5 people the deal is on. Yup I got your PM and returned one.

Se-Racer: Nope any kind of car they make a bar for is welcome in the deal.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wonder what the size difference between t-top and non t-top cages is?

Grega said:
I've got a bolt-in Autopower rollcage available for an NX2000 without T-tops. I could modify it in any manner requested.

Costs $840 new, I'll sell for $400. Located in Connecticut, cannot ship due to size.

PM me for details.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'm in in the group buy, But I'll want local pick up.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Autopower is based in San Diego so that should be fine for you to pick it up.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Damn, come on guys 10% off is a good deal. Unfortunatly I already commited to having my custom Veggie Maker(full cage) done this weekend....

-Josh

·
No comment
1,096 Posts
Hi Matt,

I think that I'm going to have to bow out of this group deal. The insurance companies are really cracking down on modified cars and I doubt that mine would appreciate a roll bar like the one Autopower offers in my car.

I may approach a local fabricator and ask if they will make a removeable harness bar for me. If you are interested, I will keep you informed of what I find.

Jason

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I am gettig ready to order a main hoop for the 240 from Autopower...I was going to order it through Pegasus, but this migh be an alternative...

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
I'm definately interested. I was actualy gonna order my bolt in cage direct from auto power this week, But hey I'll take the discount. So When are we doing this? I wanna get this done asap.

Grega, I would of took the cage from you if it could of fit into a B13, Unless you can modifie it. I'll be interested, Cause i live close by...

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We need 5 serious people to go this. I added a pole to see who is in for sure.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oops I forgot to mention the 10% off is not off of retail its over the already discounted prices. For example they sell the "street bar" for NXs for $234.95. You subtract 10% from that price.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'm in for the group buy. I want the "race roll bar" for a b13. I'll prefer local pickup, and I don't have paypal, so tell me how to pay, and what to do, I'm really interested. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.