SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
_scott
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sick of not having my car under the right section. So I figured, since I'm bored, I would post up my project and what's to come. :jammin:

It all started with my 600RR being "My DET", until I purchased the Avenir motor!

Shaved oil pan

Prothanes are a pain, but worth it!

Front motor mount made up

Setting up the IC the first time, later to figure out the right way of doing it!

First, smokey, start up. Helpful brother standing by

After a few little things she poked out of the garage. Roughly 17 months since the last time!

Ass end, new VRS 3" turbo-back system.

Just a little low! Soon to find out from McCoy that I mounted it upside-down!

Ripped it all apart and fixed the problem. Had to cut out the bumper support to make it work...........thanks to my brother.

Final product installed, with new hood that needs paint.

So now I am waiting for a coolant temp and tps sensors, and she should be running 100%....................I hope! But I will update anything new.

·
_scott
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah she moves pretty good. Borrowed my friend's (1STSER4ME) tps sensor and she ran like a champ.

Current mods are t-25 ball bearing, fidanza flywheel, act clutch, UR crank pully, intake spacer kit, 3" turbo back VRS exhaust, no p/s, Hotshot front mount, msd coil, prothanes, and the car is gutted!

Hell that plate is on my bike, I thought about getting it on the car, but that was going to be too damn original. So go ahead if you want. ;)

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
RBI*04 said:
argh! you stole my plate idea!! i wanted MY SER for my E~>SER project
I had that on my Turbo B13 before I got it converted to VA tags. People kept asking me, are you a MISER?

It got annoying so I didnt get them again. Must have had something to do with the fact it was debadged or something ;)

·
_scott
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RBI*04 said:
how was the PS-delete belt install? iirc, your brother (??? XE-R?) had said it was a pain in the ass
It was actually easier on mine than his for some reason. Either since he has the UR w/p pully or it's because it was the second one we did :melonscratcher:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
i like the valve cover. nice setup!

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
^Jesus, you seem fried. Post X3 ^ lol

1 - 20 of 175 Posts