·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think?

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I like! I want those headlights!!! Somebody please enlighten me on where I can get those badboys....German forum members where are you???

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
that rear bumper rocks but Im afraid that front lip might only fit a 1600 front soiler

·
Registered
318 Posts
You could not buy these headlights. Why? They don't exist apart from these prototypes shown in the pics above. The company called exists not longer, so no one has a set and no one knows what has happened to this car...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Those front head lights are amazing. How hard would it be to make a piece to fit inside the cup of the headlights?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Those look like integra headlights.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Thats a shame that the kit isnt available....

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
i'm pretty sure that is the "savage design" body kit.

They went belly up!!

·
lowest BHP Title owner...
108 Posts
nx-det is right... i searched for the headlights for like 2 months... about a year ago... couldn't get'em

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At this time Nick (sakerocket1) and would like to thank everyone for participating in this experiment. There is no need to continue posting to this thread. We decided to post that old picture and see what kind of reactions we recieved. We appreciate everybodies input.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry I guess you didn't get it. This post was just an inside joke.

hooligan NX2000 said:
Dear paNX2K&SE-R,
As you may have already gathered, this kit isn't very awesome.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
it was really to see people frenzy over the headlights and had nothing to do with the ugly kit. lol We never mentioned the lights and talked about the body because were bored old timer egg owners.

·
Registered
554 Posts
everyone of you is WRONG.....

its not MS ....its not carlos...it s SAVAGE CARS....the company still exists but they don't produce the parts anymore.....so guys forget it......i know a lot of nx owners....nearly all which are in a nx club but there are only 2 of them which have parts from savage.....

that exhaust is made by savage too...its the only one in germany...

·
8,148 Posts
On a side note, look at Tims front rim. The tire is squeezed onto it like a fat woman in a small shoe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts