SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of these pics, so I'd thought I'd share. I went up to Whistler (north america's #1 ski resort, in Canada) and found a sweet place to take a pic with my '98 200sx se-r and Blackcomb mountain in the background. The car is all wintered up with the "14 steelies, bra, and ski rack, what a sporty looking 200sx ;)

More of my mountain/ski pics here: http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?p=640359#post640359

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Damn! The car looks so, ummm, girly-ish! :D

Nice picture, Chucky. Post some more if you took extra pictures.

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SR20 in the 200 said:
nice pictures. is that the rare stock blue color?
It's called Bright blue pearl. I sure know it's rare up here in Canada!! not sure about the states though.....

Another pic (didn't turn out as well :( ).. cant wait to get the rims back on! :D

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
chucky200sx said:
Girly?! lol, I though it looked tough... :redface: :D

Something about that rack on the roof looked a bit girly! :tongue: It's way too late here, so I apologize for imagining things.

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Harris said:
Something about that rack on the roof looked a bit girly! :tongue: It's way too late here, so I apologize for imagining things.
Hehe, you're not the first to say I have a girly car Harris, (although I'm not to sure what makes it girly... ) But considering I am a female, I'm not surprised, nor does it bother me.

I got that "top tote" roof rack a few years ago used for $20 cdn. It's a piece of **** that sits way too high on the roof (about 3-4 inches high). It whistles when you go over 100km/hr, not aerodynamic at all... (stops me from speeding though)

Keeps the dirty equipment out of the car though, that's all that matters!

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Pics like that are why I love living in the PNW!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Nice pics. IMO - the background makes or breaks the pic.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
nice pic...always a fan of the one above my post too...

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
I wouldnt say its girly lookin, more like base modle SE lookin with those wheels :D

Definatly an awesome background. The best I could do here is ocean background :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts