SR20 Forum banner

Axles for SR20DET swap into B14

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Raging Cascadoo 
#1 ·
Hi Folks, I am new here and trying to get some information pertaining to a SR20DET swap.

I have a SR20DET from a liberty that I am trying to install into my B14 Sentra. I was trying to mate this with a LSD gearbox from a P11 with the P11 axles. Besides the outer joints being a different size from the sentra, I noticed that the carrier bracket of the right 2 piece axle would not bolt up to the SR20DET block.

I am from the Caribbean so I am not familiar with the US models and trans differences but I did notice that the 95-97 SER sentra came with LSD trans so I am assuming these axles should work for my swap? I looked for these axles on ebay and noticed that the 2 piece axle is not sold with the carrier bracket. Is there a specific carrier bracket that works on the SR20DET block and where do I get that?

I did try looking at old forum posts for these sentra swaps but unfortunately most of the pictures don't exist anymore so I can't get a visual on what I need. I still have some additional parts to get such as the gearbox bracket and gearbox mount with bracket but can't seem to find these parts at all online or locally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.