SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Irish carbomb destroyer.
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was curious what its like out there in Phoenix?? i was thinking about moving out there.

Also anyone going to Collins College or know a friends thats going to now..or have been. Is it a good school and such Thanks

Mike//Northern Alliance

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
You may be better off asking in the west section, I know it lists AZ as midwest here but come on, Ohio isnt listed on any of them and it's more midwest than AZ. Last I checked AZ was next to Cali, therfore being pretty far from Mid anything. I'm not attacking you for posting here I'm just dumbfounded that it would list AZ as midwest.

·
Irish carbomb destroyer.
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sakerocket1 said:
You may be better off asking in the west section, I know it lists AZ as midwest here but come on, Ohio isnt listed on any of them and it's more midwest than AZ. Last I checked AZ was next to Cali, therfore being pretty far from Mid anything. I'm not attacking you for posting here I'm just dumbfounded that it would list AZ as midwest.
*shurgs* hehe just thought id post here...dont ever see anyone post anything about AZ in the West forums heh

·
Registered
647 Posts
well i just moved to az 2 weeks ago. it seems to be nice, but be aware that people LOVE to steal cars here. in the 2 weeks i've been here someone already tried to get into my car. i think it's gonna be alright though. make sure you have an alarm and a clutch lock, and possably a few kill switches hidden nicely. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287423625

·
I like the boost!
419 Posts
ser_smokes_alot said:
well i just moved to az 2 weeks ago. it seems to be nice, but be aware that people LOVE to steal cars here. in the 2 weeks i've been here someone already tried to get into my car. i think it's gonna be alright though. make sure you have an alarm and a clutch lock, and possably a few kill switches hidden nicely. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287423625
Yep, I never park my se-r's on the street. I had one stolen and 1 broken into last year. Now I have a se-r compound :). Nobody is gettin my toys.

SE-R's are popular with mexican illegal imigrants. It's the faster version of their Tsuru. It's had to find 1 for sale because they get scooped up so fast. That's also why they get stolen so often.

On my street alone 5 car were stolen last year. Then the cops finally busted a house full of illegals about 2 miles away and all the car theft in our area stoped. Weird.

·
Registered
647 Posts
the wosrt part is i was parked in my apt complex, not on the street.

·
Registered
647 Posts
turboaz2 whats up... trying to get in touch with ya on here isnt easy!
i can really use some help!

mark

·
DET in the house
755 Posts
hey! welcome to az, pretty bad time to move here though, with it being 115 everyday and all lol ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
i live in utah. ive never had anyone try to steal my car. like they would its not an se-r just a '90 sentra, but i did get broken into and had about $200 worth of stereo equipment stolen. it made me angry, and sad.

·
Word.
401 Posts
North phoenix here... why doesnt anyone meet up at the pavillions in scottsdale on saturday nights... its all honda and acura's.... i maybe see 3 there once in awhile, i think a row of se-r's and 240's is alot more sexier then some civics and rsx's...peace

·
DET in the house
755 Posts
team v is up there all the time. we used to go a lot more, but it's getting kinda old now, same cars, same people talking BS. i'll post next time we plan to go up there for ya :)

·
MYSPACE.COM/STREETARMOUR
684 Posts
Welcome to The Valley of the Sun and the Valley for the most jacked rides!!! I have a B13 kitted and my wife has a B15 kitted as well. We are in the far west valley & 5 attempts to take my car and two on hers to date. We have all the anti-theft goodies but they keep on coming. The first two times I accually saw the guys and to my amazement they were WHITE! The sorry part is I couldn't fire a shot without going to jail. We were tipped off is was one of two other car clubs that are known for jacking cars. Now the babies are in the garage. But it isn't so bad here. The sorry part is there are haters galor here! If any B13's want to get together to head over to the pavillions PM me to get a date going! Beware... Supra's and domestic muscle are $h!t talkers over there!!!! But worry not! My custom SR20DET will be done in 3 months and then it will be hunting season on all non SE-R's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Shiiiitt...definitly buying an alarm for both my car and my bike before I move out there in September if my **** got jacked id go NUTS :eek:

-Josh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts