SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Give me fuel,give me fire
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a downpipe flange for my t25 from him. He works at www.hpautoworks.com. He got my money order on 7-20. He sent out the wrong flange, and i sent it back to him on 8-05. He was "sick with pneumonia" for a couple weeks and didnt answer any of my Pm's or my phone messages. Finally i got ahold of him and he told me he would send back a $25 money order and 6 flanges to make sure i got the right one. I was pretty happy that he was going to do this. He finally sends the stuff out on 9-27 and guess what. None of the flanges fit and he didnt send a $25 money order. 'I was going to get a custom DP from a local exhaust shop, but now im just going to get one of those cheap ones of ebay. Im also going to try to sell all those flanges to a local exhaust shop for $25.

But ya, i wouldnt recommend doing business with AZ_TURBOSE or www.hpautoworks.com

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Hmph. Not knocking your bad experience, but Ryan from HPautoworks has always done me right. I bought a lot of my turbo setup from him, and they took care of me. That sucks to hear that.

Corey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.