SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to the bank on my lunch hour i saw an Aztec Red SE-R driving north on Randall rd. in Elgin...I gunned it from a light and it didnt look as though he was trying to keep up....it looked stock. ( stock wheels, stock muffler ) and there was a 1 gen Integra next to him....and a red Civic behind him...curious to know if its anyone from the forum...or maybe he doesn't know what he has...i tried driving next to him so he can see my " SR20Forum.com " decal but not sure if he saw.....ah well....

·
Registered
296 Posts
hey that may have been me, i live in Batavia, if it had a Team ICE decal on it it was me, My friend (he's in his 30') owns a shop and is trying to fixs my emmisions problem, it might have been him driving. we is it that you live i may have seen you around

Nate

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure if it had Team ICE on it, it may have....Classic looked real clean....don't worry if it was your buddy driving he wasn't beating the piss out of it LOL ....Any mods?

·
Registered
296 Posts
well if it was a classic it wan't me, i drive a 97, i have eibach loweing springs, agx shocks, lower g force bare. strut tower brace, Cai, obx header, g20 ecu, short shifter, light wieght fly, stage 3 cluch, and a few other odds and ends, exhaust is on the way.... over last summer did you hang out by the chiles... i remember seeing a se-r around these part that was done up... it always cruised with 2 other cars... i was screwing around with one of them then i saw all three pull in by chilis...

·
Registered
99 Posts
You're in Batavia, eh? Nate... is this you? :D

- Geoff (Black B15 SE)

·
Registered
99 Posts
LOL... How is the car doing?

I'll stop up sometime and say hi. It's just such a shame that they did away with New Castle on tap. Breaks my heart. ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
well you should stop in it's been a while i would like to see your car again.... mine, it's all good. can you help me find a a g20 ecu 94-96 manual.... i am struggling to find one for a decent price.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think I have a couple connections at junk yards, I'll check into that ecu for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts