SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my buddy told me he saw a red se-r out in the simsbury/avon area this past weekend. said it was definitely turboed. (hearing the turbo was what made him notice in the first place) just curious who it was because i don't see too many around here. he was in a dark blue focus zx3 with black wheels.

edit: i almost forgot, the se-r had a carbon hood too.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I don't know who it is, but there is a red turboed one running in vernon
Rocky

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm... oh well, my only guess was nycep26, but i didn't see the car, my buddy did.

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
the one in vernon is me. Its black with a stillen kit

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
tystyx49 said:
hmm... oh well, my only guess was nycep26, but i didn't see the car, my buddy did.
I live in South West CT. I would not be that far up..... sorry

·
Registered
287 Posts
hummm,
i am in avon/simsbury area everyday, and i have never seen a hooked up sr20 powered car, other then my nx, and soon to be my g20.
there is a kid in torrington who had a red one with nitrous but last i knew it was still down for the count, spun bearing.
i will keep an eye out and if i see anything i will hunt them down :)
-Dan

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, the one in torrington you are talking about is a kid named shane. he sold that car a little while ago.

·
Registered
287 Posts
tystyx49 said:
yeah, the one in torrington you are talking about is a kid named shane. he sold that car a little while ago.
yup i know it was shane,
didn't know anyone else did.
also didn't know he sold it.. he kept talking about how it was going to be soooooo fast and would make tony cry. assumeing you know tony. :cool:

and still no spotting of anything turbo

-Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts