SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
I have the B&M sitting in front of me right now and can guarantee that this is a copy of the B&M.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
stock shifter over B&M, you must be joking right? I would never trade my B&M for anything else.

Brent

·
Registered
496 Posts
how can you not like the b&m? the stock shifter is crap compared to it.
it is expensive though... and that ebay clone looks pretty dam nice..

edit: how long have you had the b&m installed? mine was pretty stiff at first, but after a couple of weeks, it really smoothed out and now it's wonderful. Dont' have to put hard at all to shift and has a very positive and firm feel to it with each shift.

-patchy

·
Registered
349 Posts
i agree dont have b&m but room mate has one in his 240 ......very nice easy install ............... a++++++++++++++

BING!!!!! BING!!!!!!

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
I've had the B&M for almost 2 years. It wasn't *too* bad until I put the ES shifter bushing in. Sure, the shifts are nice and precise but after a year or two of shoving it into all the gears it just gets old, especially after you drive a brand new 5 speed and feel how buttery smooth the shifts are.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I love my b&m for my b13, its just right. I had one for my old s13 and the throws were ridiculously short. I didnt like it that much.

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Looks pretty Damn good! I think I May buy one, besides the B & M's are going for $125 shipped on Ebay......is $30 really worth getting the real thing? hmmmmmmm

Allan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts