SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"Pimping aint Easy"
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im selling a few things here is the list what they will work for and how much it cost.

if you would like to discuss anything with me about these products please email me at [email protected] it is alot quicker for me to talk with you through there or IM me on AIM at loveslosttime

- B12 body kit- $200.00 (buyer pay's shipping or comes to pick up)
The front end is a kaminari air damn and the side skirts and rear are xenon

- B12/B13 M3 Mirrors *Brand new* with blue LED turning signal markers $45.00 (buyer pay's shipping or picks up)

-Universal white faced autometer super speedo *Phantom series* retailed at $180.00 when bought , will sell for $60.00 this will fit any sentra with a speedo cable. that should be all sentra's below the year of 1993. Buyer pay's shipping or picks up. ( any color bulbs can be used in this speedometer for a custom look.)

- Universal Fuel gauge *phantom series* retailed $60.00 will sale for $25.00
buyer pays shipping or picks up. (any color bulbs can be used in this gauge for a custom look)

-pulsar seats modified for the B12 seating railes. Will bolt right in. in mint condition, nice firm seats with soft cloth. $100.00 they are blue. most people might want to pick this up but if so be it , i will ship them at buyers expense.

-GA16i b12 Eurocam used one week in the engine about 50 miles total on the cam itself. $75.00, buyer pays shipping.

- Universal Sentra GT grant white leather stearing wheel. 13". This stearing wheel really gives you a quick edge on stearing. if my 93 SER was white i would have kept this. $50.00 buyers pays shipping. stearing wheel comes with sentra adapter.

-MOMO Leather shift boot, for any car. (blue) $25.00 buyer pays shipping.

I might have some other parts, just ask.

if you would like to see any or all of the pictures for these items. please email me at [email protected]

thank you guys

·
"Pimping aint Easy"
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
email has been sent

·
Registered
381 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts