SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: I am no longer waiting for checks to arrive. Paypal only! No "dibs", First come first served. Get in where you fit in.

Items will be deleted from the list as they are sold. Thanks!

This is for those of you who asked me to hold items and never paid. :squint:
Lets keep this thread on track :biggthump

Pics are added to my album. Feel free to ask questions.
http://www.sr20forum.com/img/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1588

-UR 2 pulley set, silver. Crank and water pump pulleys.
-RTR Power steering elminator.
-B12 SR20 motor mount set. solid front dogbone, filled driver and passenger(94 shore durometer), JWT rear mount. Includes crossmember and modifed shift rods. Requires drilling one hole in frame rail for tranny mount.
-B12 SMC adjustable short shifter.
-KN13/B12 Whiteline front swaybar with poly bushings.
-SR16VE flywheel.
-ACT 6 puck, less than 1500 miles
-2 complete sets of used b13 non-abs axles.
-91 SE-R gearbox. 5th gear pop out fixed. 2nd gear synchro grinds on downshifts. Stock LSD. Case filled with liquid steel.
-(2) B14 SE-R wheels powdercoated gunmetal w/ 23 x 7.5 x 15 M&H slicks. Only 1 pass on slicks.

Some other items I have laying around I could stand to get rid of:

-Z31 turbo scoop. Painted Silver
-SR20VE factory cast manifold and heat shield.
-(2) cast water necks drilled for water temp sender.
-SR20VE throttle body. No TPS.
-SR20VE distributor, cap and rotor. Includes wiring and connector.
-Factory b14 catalytic converter.
-PaceSetter header. Ugly but functional. No gaskets.
- 97 grille, aztec red. Paint is a little faded.
-Lucino, Infinti style grille
-97 SE-R auto ECU
-Stock b14 shifter
-b14 clear corners
-Taylor aluminum battery box

That's pretty much it.

John

·
1998ccs of fury
5,489 Posts
Are the B13 axles OEM? Roughly how many miles on them? I am definitely interested in a set or both for the right price. I'm just worried about shipping. Wish I had the money for those brakes.

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are not OEM. One set is a used set of backups I purchased from a forum member. They are still boxed up, I'll check to see how much shipping was on them. The other set, the drivers side is a brand new Autozone special and the other has ~2000 miles on it.

John

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
I think that short shifter will work on my N13 Pulsar, if so i am interested in that and possible the scatter shield. I have to see what kind of funds I have, but let me know what you are looking for.

Brent

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Does that manifold and heatshield come with a secondary? If so, then we might have to work something out bro. Aren't you coming out to Cali soon?

·
Huevudo
5,479 Posts
Hey!! I want the hood scoop... NOT!!

I know, I know, what an ass, but I couldn't resist. And John knows he's still my dog! ;)

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The VE manifold comes with the heatshield, but no secondary. I won't be making it to Cali, My boss transferred to Sand Land (Saudi) and my new guy quit, so I'm suckin high and dry at work right now.

John

martin_g34 said:
Does that manifold and heatshield come with a secondary? If so, then we might have to work something out bro. Aren't you coming out to Cali soon?

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Big John said:
The VE manifold comes with the heatshield, but no secondary. I won't be making it to Cali, My boss transferred to Sand Land (Saudi) and my new guy quit, so I'm suckin high and dry at work right now.

John
So how much for it bro? I can wait til the next convention to get it from you to be honest with you. Its not like I'm gonna be intalling it anytime soon. But I can send you the money for the piece ASAP. E-mail me at [email protected]

Any pics of the mani and heat shield?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts