SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Whut?That Ain't No Hondah
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to pull all my cars out of the garage and take a picture for you guys:

Ok not really....From left to right,

NX1600 DET is Mine, George's (NissanSer54) 200sx Turbo, Mitch's (SerMadness) 200sx, Quincy's S13, and my 300zx.

All from the SR20 family, except the Z.

·
-John-
690 Posts
I was sitting here thinking of how much I hated and envied you and then I seen the bottom of the post. How fast is your Z?...I've been curiously looking into them lately and I'm really beginning to want one.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Cool cars!! If I were rich $$$$$$$$$$$ I would own one of each! :D Oh yeah and a new 350z, G35, G20, Frontier, 510, OMG the list just keeps on going. Oh yeah a old 240z a 280z.......................

·
Whut?That Ain't No Hondah
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nismo654 said:
I was sitting here thinking of how much I hated and envied you and then I seen the bottom of the post. How fast is your Z?...I've been curiously looking into them lately and I'm really beginning to want one.

The N/A Z's are slow. It should run a 14.9 with a 2.0 60'

·
-John-
690 Posts
yeah 14.9 isn't exactly bang for the buck but damn do they look good. Someday when I'm rich I could definitely see getting a Z TT...or maybe a VR-4.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I thought they were all yours at first too, I got REALLY jealous! Hahaha Cars all look real good!

-Josh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts