SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the whole dash, heater core, A/C core, blower motor and most all the stuff that goes underneath the dash if anyone is interested. I don't want to ship the dash cuz it's huge, but I will ship the other components Let me know!

Thanks
Ben

·
shift!_now?
1,420 Posts
bmoses said:
I have the whole dash, heater core, A/C core, blower motor and most all the stuff that goes underneath the dash if anyone is interested. I don't want to ship the dash cuz it's huge, but I will ship the other components Let me know!

Thanks
Ben
how about the trim around the cluster, the one that houses the mirroe control and dimmer....and if u can ship the dash i'll papy for it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have the gauge bezzel trim piece anymore, but I do have the dash. Shipping on the dash would be pretty expensive, but if you want it I'd do $50 + whatever shipping would be.

grizz00 said:
how about the trim around the cluster, the one that houses the mirroe control and dimmer....and if u can ship the dash i'll papy for it.

·
shift!_now?
1,420 Posts
bmoses said:
I don't have the gauge bezzel trim piece anymore, but I do have the dash. Shipping on the dash would be pretty expensive, but if you want it I'd do $50 + whatever shipping would be.
come on the hipping is gonna kill me already , how about 30...i made this offer to jmcn when he was doing his part out.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know and it's going to be a serious PITA to ship. I'll do $40 + shipping. I"ll have to take it to UPS and get an estimate on it.

grizz00 said:
come on the hipping is gonna kill me already , how about 30...i made this offer to jmcn when he was doing his part out.

·
shift!_now?
1,420 Posts
bmoses said:
Yeah I know and it's going to be a serious PITA to ship. I'll do $40 + shipping. I"ll have to take it to UPS and get an estimate on it.
how about $35+ shipping....that sound fair. i'll definitly take it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
grizz00 said:
how about $35+ shipping....that sound fair. i'll definitly take it.
I really wish you would get back to me. I've already spent time and money having the dash boxed up and it is ready to go. Your untimeliness and "dead-beat" approach to this transaction is not making me very happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts