SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
KUNTA
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon got a prob when I started my sentra it immediately had a problem the exhaust spuddlers like a go cart, my engine shakes a lil harder than norm, and it sounds as if my egr set up is making a rattling noise. Worst is when I give it gas right around 2000 rpms the car shakes and the go cart sounds is even louder. I've told my situation to some and have been told it's my timing chain, but any other thoughts would be good. Thank u

·
Registered
15 Posts
Had a similar problem. Passenger side motor mount in the front. Easy to get to. that's what made my sound like there was a huge rattling sound. Didn't even look bad. But replacing it helped tremendously.

Good afternoon got a prob when I started my sentra it immediately had a problem the exhaust spuddlers like a go cart, my engine shakes a lil harder than norm, and it sounds as if my egr set up is making a rattling noise. Worst is when I give it gas right around 2000 rpms the car shakes and the go cart sounds is even louder. I've told my situation to some and have been told it's my timing chain, but any other thoughts would be good. Thank u

1 - 2 of 2 Posts