SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the orig. thread :

http://dallasimports.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1876

Slight explanation for you die hard SE-R owners. :tongue: I bought the car w/ this interior. The previous owner put blue tweed inserts everywhere. They did a damn good job, and the seats are still in immaculate condition (just a little dirty), but I just don't want them anymore. If someone wants them you could dye them black, or if you're creative I'm sure you can think of something else. The foam underneath the seats seems to be in great condition, too. Again, no cigarette burns no nothing. See the thread above for pricing or options.

My favorite one is this : I'll trade the entire interior for one generic racing seat w/ rails. :)

Come on stunnas, you know you want up in this.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can take some pics, but honestly I really don't want to go through the hassle of shipping anything because it's all oversized.

I'll try and get some pics put up here later tonight.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I have no need for panels or the back seat, I have an nx, I am looking for b13 seats. garland is not that bad a drive for me, but how much for just seats, w/ trade of my nx seats, no tears, no burns, little wear on the foam on the bolster. Clean, not stained at all.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Those seats are in really good cond and they did do an excellent job. SOmeone buys these!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hey man ive got 4 stock SER seats....2 of them dyed black and the other two grey. Ive also got back seats in grey or dyed black as well. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man I would if I could, but right now the SE-R is my only ride and I don't trust it to go more than 15 miles at a time. If there is something else we can do let me know

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
oh thats right you need an ecu to check it out, good luck.

·
Registered
430 Posts
P, I might trade all my seats for all your blue tweed seats, just to color them black and make **** different. And, also, so that you stop crying about blue tweed seats (hehehe). Wasn't your ceiling liner blue tweed also? LMAO. By chance are your sunvisors tweeded too?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sorry for going off topic...but

se_nismo, your car's hella clean. :drools:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahaha .. no the kid did my ceiling in black tweed. Everything else is normal. :)

Are your seats in pretty good condition? Give me a call. I'm busy tonight but later on this week I'm free.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Busy, as in going to Bone Daddy's?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No, something else. hehe

and it's starting to look like I need to locate another alternator.

·
Registered
430 Posts
pdr said:
No, something else. hehe

and it's starting to look like I need to locate another alternator.
Hey, I'll look in my truck. I believe i still have one. I'll call you if I have it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts