SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Iv'e been a fan of b13 se-r's for awhile and I think im going to be picking one up this weekend. The main reason I am getting one is because for the last couple of years Iv'e had American V8 rwd cars (couple of 5.0s and a 94 Z28) , while I still love them, the crazy high insurance prices have lead me elsewhere. I was looking into 240sx's but I dont really feel like paying the popularity tax that comes with those cars nowadays. I decided that an se-r will be a good, fun little car to drive every day, as my 72 2.3 Turbo powered pinto is not the best daily driver. Anyways, I was wondering if you guys know of any high performance surcharge on insurance for an SE-R, I wouldnt assume so since it's just a sporty sentra but who knows. Also I was wondering if there are any SE-R headers that are carb/smog legal for CA?

Looking forward to being an se-r owner,

Mike

·
Registered
522 Posts
the SE-R isnt even considered a sports car, its considered a family car. I pay about 75 dollars a month for full coverage. Ive never been in a wreck either that may be the case too heh

·
Registered
39 Posts
Insurance should be inexpensive for you on an SE-R, especially compared a v8 stang or camaro. It should also be less than an s13 (and, of course, s14).

Rates for my '92 SE-R liability only are $190/6 mo and $380/6mo. for full coverage. Full coverage is about half that of my '97 Prelude. FYI, this is with Progressive insurance.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
i pay 56 dollars a month full coverage for da se-r

1 - 5 of 5 Posts