SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious as to how you installed a clutch cable in a B14 with cruise, you have any tips? i put one in and it was a pain, and i have to do another. it just sucks to fish it through the firewall, then trying to get your fingers in the small access to the hook on the top of the clutch arm.

please help out, im picking up a clutch cable tomorrow, and my car has a snapped cable and immobile in front of the casa.

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already looked on se-r.net. It just had vague directions, the same way i did it before. I know how to change it, I'm just looking for tips to make it easier fishing the end to the clutch cable. I also have cruise which makes it more dificult to access.

edit punctuation

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
I just did mine on my G20 yesterday. I know it is different, but what helped out massively was I unplugged the wires going to the cluth interlock switch then loosened the clutch interlock switch all the way out allowing the clutch pedal to release extremely high. This gave me just the right amount of room to fish the clutch cable onto the pedal.

Took me less then 30 mins to complete the whole install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts