SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the bar about a week ago from courtesy and got a ups tracking number right away. The order came right when they said it would. I ordered online. I installed the bar last night and I would definately recommend it for an B14 owner. It tightened things up a lot. This is on the stock springs and struts. The car is a lot tighter with the stillen bar up front and the courtesy in the rear.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
I felt a huge difference in my car with the F&R stb's. Car seemed to rotate alot more around turns. Best bang for the buck suspension wise.

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies
www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I love the ride now. Can't wait for the rest of the suspension work though.

------------------
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Ohh boy you better hurry up and drop that truck of yours you call a SER. That thing sits higher than anything else. Surprising you don't roll that thing over
Hurry up Ryan and take care of that suspension please!!!

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUN CAMS................. yea, I will be doing the suspension soon, despite my desire for the cams. You get those sway bars on and your exhaust? We gotta run soon. My car is partially gutted now. Trying to take out the stuff I don't need.

------------------

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
well atleast us stock suspension people dont have to slow down for gravel for fear of jolting the car so bad it breaks your neck. and then we ride so nice and the car feels like a million bucks its so supple.

------------------
Thats my opinion and I could be wrong

93 classic
Aztec Red, Automatic, POP, STB, OEC battery tie down, AD22VF's, Pirelli P4000's

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very very true. Cam swap it is.

------------------
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket

1 - 7 of 7 Posts