SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
custom molded scoop into stock hood. Im looking for a stock hood w/ out a scoop. Asking $200 straight up, or trade your stock + $125. Located in Ashland, Ky would like to sell by Friday.

·
BOOSTED XE-R
1,625 Posts
good luck..

hopefully you are running tmic and putting that scoop to use..

·
Registered
150 Posts
nah. I was actually thinking I'd need some money the other way, but I'll hook up a ser brotha for even.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
u would need money? for me to give you my hood, and take a stock one? yeah right, not sure about this forum.....been here a couple weeks and had nothing but negative **** from everyone!!!!!! is everyone here a dick or what.....could be just me but DAMN!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I dunno man. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you love your hood so much, then keep it. Why are you trying to get rid of it?

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
u would need money? for me to give you my hood, and take a stock one? yeah right, not sure about this forum.....been here a couple weeks and had nothing but negative sh*t from everyone!!!!!! is everyone here a dick or what.....could be just me but DAMN!!!
That's how they are on here man these dudes hate bodykits, slammed cars and pointless mods thats y u catching a lot of ****. good luck with your sale oh sorry trade. You better off going to craigslist cause nobody here is gonna buy that hood or trade you + cash. Sorry if I offended you in any way man thats just how it is here.

·
working on it
3,781 Posts
Yeah, this isn't really a good place to look for a buyer. It's like trying to sell baby seal meat at a PETA rally.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
^^^ LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dunno man. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you love your hood so much, then keep it. Why are you trying to get rid of it?
I like the way it looks, just dont like looking over it while driving. Car was like this when i got it except for paint. But on another note: Thanks to all that have been positive, and as for you negative ppl....:(
Think i'll go back to driving MAZDAS ZOOM~ZOOM

·
Why So SE-Rious?
118 Posts
i have a faded and kinda busted up invader style cf hood ill trade you str8 up
and can you take a pic from inside the car? just so i can see if i can tolerate it or not. does it stick up so high that you cant open the hood all the way without it hitting the windshield?

·
Registered
150 Posts
i have a faded and kinda busted up invader style cf hood ill trade you str8 up
and can you take a pic from inside the car? just so i can see if i can tolerate it or not. does it stick up so high that you cant open the hood all the way without it hitting the windshield?
man, I would trade you for a nice stock hood, but shipping would kill the deal

·
Why So SE-Rious?
118 Posts
i dont need anything busted up...this car is a project for my son i want it to look nice.
its not terribly busted its got a few cracks in the clear coat, but the majority of its damage is the under part where it holds it together, its cracked and the latch is broken off (front end damage of the car) but its not bent in half or anything, i put it on my new b14 and it still fits the same i would just recomend hood pins and get it buffed. i mean its an invader cf hood from vis racing, paid 585 shipped for it and will let it go for a trade for a hood that isnt painted my cars color. but thats fine. good luck selling it, your going to need it on this site.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts