SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought them from victorious and never used them. I paid 200 plus shipping. I'd like 200 SHIPPED for them. See details here on his thread. Ready to ship. Pics available upon request.
http://sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=59132&highlight=Gab+struts

One thing I left out of the description, The front plastic inserts that go on top of the strut are missing. They can be replaced with Plastic inserts from the AGX's. That insert is what adjust the Dampening. Ground Control will get them for about 10$

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
u have a pm..

·
Banned
361 Posts
interested-have cash can send ASAP-get back to me

·
Registered
116 Posts
how much with the springs?

and just what is that plastic thing so i can call ground control and not sound like an idiot....

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its the adjustability knob that goes into the top of the front struts. Just say that and They will know exactly what your talking about. With the springs I wanted 300 shipped.

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
johnnykomac said:
how can i be sure they arnt blown?
Not sure....... I have not used them. I bought them from Victorious who did not use them, and he bought them from I believe Mike gosselin which said he used them for 10-15K miles. So they can't be too worn at all.
EDIT: Sorry he said 15-20K miles.

·
I look good going slow
1,161 Posts
Too bad u changed ur mind about selling me the groundcountrols cuz I woulda bought both

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, there is nothing "wrong" with them. They are just missing the plastic insert that slips into the top where it says what setting the Strut it on (1-4) You can get replacements failry easily. Or just borrow them for a minute from someone with AGX's. BUt, they are sold and I just shipped them out this morning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts