SR20 Forum banner

b14 grill

2K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  Urbanracerone-old 
#1 ·
hey ive looked all over..and i cant find a grill for my 98 200sx.. im pretty sure its the b14 style but since my headlights r different and the grillis different none of the widely known conversions will fit.. does anyone have one>?or know where to find one?

------------------
fu@k vtec

#2 ·
None that I know of, I went through this problem before. I got the Nis Knacks headlights(which they don't sell anymore) just so that I could change the grill.

------------------
98 200SX SE-R, CAI, Greedy Exhaust, JWT Motor Mounts, Pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters Flywheel, JWT Computer,Bored Airflow Meter.

#3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dougnosser:
None that I know of, I went through this problem before. I got the Nis Knacks headlights(which they don't sell anymore) just so that I could change the grill.

</font>
yeah, i was gonna get those new lights that they just came out with but i wasnt sure if they would fit.. what grill do u have..?the one from from stillen(gtr)...

------------------
fu@k vtec

#6 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yes-Ser:
I want a 98 sentra grille. Ive seen a few people on the board w/ them. Did you guys get them from a salvage yard or did you buy new ones?

</font>
u like the 98 grillss... i hate them, i want either the stillen gtr one or that nis knacks chrome grill.. tell u what, if i can find a grill or light conversion kit for my 98 .. i will either sell, very cheap or give u my front grill lip and all u have to do is paint it..yes or no? i reallyy dont like the gap it leaves, im not sure if u could fit it on ur car with the headlights but those shouldnt make much of a difference in installiation..

------------------
fu@k vtec

#7 ·
The '98 Sentra grill is totally differnet from the '98 200SX grill. I bought mine from Courtesy for around $50.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

#8 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
I got mine from someone used... it kicks ass! Looks so much better than the ugly ass 95-97 grill.

</font>
yeah ur grill looks bad ass greg!!! but thats no 98 stock grill, where did u get it? what wasit called? i want one like that or the gtr stillen one..r those the nis knack projector lights?

------------------
fu@k vtec

#9 ·
I will call my grill the "Home Depot 9-8 Ghetto Grill" lol
. Nah its a stock grill from the 98 sentra. I took the internals out and put in gutter guard from my local Home Depot. I had the stillen one and I really didn't like it... it doesn't go well with the projectors. And, yes they are Nis-knacks

[This message has been edited by borguesian (edited 09-20-2001).]

#11 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
. Nah its a stock grill from the 98 sentra. I took the internals out and put in gutter guard from my local Home Depot.</font>
Looking at Sentras, I was thinkin' about that; instead of gutter guard, a company called Buck's Designs sells neat grilles for Miatas using stainless diamond (diagonal) mesh similar to what you see on some Jaguars. Nice stuff, and I betcha the stuff is available from elsewhere for much less, just not cut to Miata size.

What else might fit into the opening, just to be different? Horizontal bars? Chevy/Ferrari "egg-crate"? A Chrysler 300 style "plus sign", like Chrysler's putting on everything in their line-up these days?

I like the NisKnack grille too.

#20 ·
Yes-Ser said:
I want a 98 sentra grille. Ive seen a few people on the board w/ them. Did you guys get them from a salvage yard or did you buy new ones?

------------------
Dan
'95 200sx Se-R
I got mine from car-part.com sometimes you can even find your color. Here's mine with the B14 crsytal clear headlights. I have since put a emblem on the grill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.