SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ground control coil overs

eibach springs (front 7inch 180) -(rear 6 inch 150)

KYB agx shocks (one rear is a KYB gr2)

$300 + shipping

(pics are later in the thread)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry for the delay on the pictures but here they are. They are still on the car, but once i have confirmation of a sale i will imediatly remove them.

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
ill take the coil overs..no struts

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
payment sent for the whole set up.....:biggthump

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
any updates....I haven't heard from you for a while and I am wondering if you sent out the AGX/GR2 and b14 GC yet??

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
Bump this up again....I sent Paypal to you on January 7, 2010 and I haven't gotten any word from you, since your last pm which I think was 1-11-10.

Let me know what is happening??

Need to know ASAP!!!

I also PM'ed you.

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
Anyone knows this guy or how to contact him????

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
Thanks man....I hope so too cause if this doesn't go through, then this will be the second time I got burnt on a suspension item.....

I see that his feedback is good so I will wait a couple of more days than I have no choice but to file a dispute on paypal.

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
He gave me a paypal account, cause that is how I was only going to pay him...So he asked his buddy to use his paypal account...It is a business paypal account too.

So I guess I will file a dispute probably tomorrow. Aren't you local though, cause he is also from Canada.

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
UPDATE: I talked to the seller today and told me that he was busy and apologized for not going on the forums. Cool guy so we will see what happens.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts