SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i remove the center console???
i know theres 2 screws in the middle but back i dont know.......i remove the little cover in the back and see theres like 2 star like screws, do i have to take those out, if yes how.what kind of head u use on that???

·
Registered
679 Posts
If I remember right, there are two screws that are between the console and seats, two under the e-brake, and two up front. Just take your time and look up and down the console to find them all.
-Tim

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
The seats have to come out. Two of the screws are hidden by the seats. Don't take those two star screws out, those are for the airbag computer.

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
the seats do not have to come out, two under the cover under the ebrake handle, and 4 on the sides in front of the seats, and slide the seat all the way foward and the other two are behind the seats.

but yea you should be able to get them all by sliding the seat back and forth 6 screws total

·
The Genesis
3,169 Posts
every time i try to remove the console, i have to remove my seats because otherwise, i wont have access to the screws, there are a total of about 8 screws IIRC, and its a 2 piece console, so taking it off is kinda tricky.

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
never had to take my seats out, maybe you guys are using different tools or something, i dunno

1 - 10 of 10 Posts