1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SHIFT_ SuCka
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/greense-rious/i-8_T.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/greense-rious/82_12_sb.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/greense-rious/f3_12_sb.jpg
let me know what yall think, deff got plans for it already have K&N airintake, short shifter on the way ( one thing I dont like is the factory shiftknob replacing it with lower knob), headers and i replaced the factory 95 driver gauges with 98 model they are white hopefully this spring turn my sr20de to sr20de(T) :) .....but over all car not bad for 2,100 adult own nice older fellow from MA he pamperdd it and change the dirty oil when needed :rofl: .......feedback and ideas for it thankkkkks

·
SHIFT_ SuCka
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im located in Easthartford, thanks for the feedback, yeah I waited all summer looking for one and finally came across a nice deal. I am planning on going all motor with it only exterior I plan to do is buy 17'' rimz but nothing over 17LB's;) other then that no changes. Im hereing alot of forum memebers talk about these s4 intake cams that can let you rev higher with the g20 ECU, I would like to get that in and shift around 7400-7500 and then save up for juice:cool:

·
Carving Corners
484 Posts
Get a g20 ecu and 91-91 intake cam. You could probably score both for around $150 and together they will make a noticable difference.

·
SHIFT_ SuCka
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats a good idea I didnt think about using classic cams. cuz s4's brand new are llike 500+, now for the ecu, whats the difference between the G20 and Jim wolf tech ecu?:confused:

·
Blast From The Past...
1,994 Posts
greense-rious said:
Thats a good idea I didnt think about using classic cams. cuz s4's brand new are llike 500+, now for the ecu, whats the difference between the G20 and Jim wolf tech ecu?:confused:
The difference between the two ECU's is mainly cost but, there are advantage's to using the JWT ECU too many to name(you might just want to run a search on it).

I for one use a 95 G20 ECU and with it I was able to raise my rev limit too 7500 and have no speed govenor. When I had added my 91' Intake Cam and 95'G20 ECU, it made a world of difference being able to rev higher and having a little more kick with the cam. Two very good and well worth the price mods IMHO...

·
Big Cheddar fan club
1,466 Posts
I just go the identical car added to my collection. I am in the process of repainting it now. I think I am putting in a Hotshot gen5, s4 cams, popcharger, 2.5" exhaust and of course ........ the bottle. You gotta keep your baby fed;) . I think I may also do GC's with AGX's not sure on the setup I want to do yet. Nice car man, hope to see it.

·
SHIFT_ SuCka
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im looking at headers to buy this is noobie question cuz I am a noobie, I looked at hotshot headers which range from like $400- 500, DC sports but bad reveiws and OBX which are around $200 mid range headers prolly not the best but alright, with just intake bolt on how much of a difference in low and top end speed would the hotshot have over the obx do you think?? cuz im tight on cash but dont want to buy a very expensive namebrand header if its only puttin up tiny bit more numbers then a header thats almost half price

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yeah, I got the '91 intake cam and a G20 ecu, and you can def. tell the difference with just those mods. Other than that, I'd just save up for a VE swap, all-motor champion right thurr! =]

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
sr20speed said:
Listen to featherweight13, All motor is the sh*t.

pshhhhh....

if you dont wanna go as fast as you COULD go with turbo.....;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts