SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me figure out these wiring harness. I bought mine from centerstage group at a groupbuycenter.com. I don't know which one of the wires is the ground, hight beam, low beam. If anyone can help me that would be great. The colors are green, brown, white. Thanks.

Bryan

·
Registered
429 Posts
hey I have some instructions on how to install them in my yahoo briefcase. Just go to http://briefcase.yahoo.com/domiguy and download the documents... there are 2 I think, one is a word document, and one is a powerpoint... the powerpoint has some pictures and the color codes

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually fixed the problem just by looking at the harness. I looked at where the wires are coming from and I ended up with this conclusion; The green one is the ground, the gray and brown are either high beams or low beams. Just hook it up and if they are switched , you can tell coz it is just gonna be on high beams. just switch them back. GREEN is definitely ground. The OEM ones: the black is ground and the red/black is HIgh beam.

·
Registered
429 Posts
UMM, just look at the directions that I have, it's in there, and the directions will REALLY help you install them... by the way, you will also need 4 nuts, they need to fit into the two holes on the side of each projector headlamp... but I really suggest you look at the instructions I have, they will probably help you out, especially the one with pictures

1 - 5 of 5 Posts