SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to put together a B14 Rear Beam Bending party in the Nashville area. So far, I think I have 3 people lined up (myself, det-ser92 and swiss)

We can do this if we have 6 vehicles. With 6 people the cost will be about $270 (pretty cheap compared to all the suspension upgrades we have all done). If we get more people, the cost will be less, so the more the merrier.

If you or anyone you know may be interested, let me know.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet!!! Thanks!

·
-
3,560 Posts
Do you have a target date? We could make the next MidTN meet around this, if you can wait until Sept/Oct.

Have you been to any of the other meets? Your screen name doesn't sound familiar.

Almost everyone I know around here either has a B13 or B15. det-ser2 has a friend named Matt that had a B14, but he may have already thought of that. I bet there's at lest a few people in Louisville or Atlanta that would be interested...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey llaprad1 - I haven't set a target date yet. First, I'm just trying to find enough people interested in having this done. And then second, its gonna revolve around Steve's schedule.

Actually, det-ser2 showed interest in another thread and someone asked if he had a B14 now or not, but he hasn't responded. I'm not sure if he was asking for himself or for his friend Matt.

I haven't been out to any of the meets. Where and when and how often do you guys have meets? Whats the turn out like? I'd definitely be interested in checking it out the next time you have one.

I'm actually pretty new to the forums, but a long-time B14 owner. My B14 was kept at my parents place in FL for the past 13 years and we've just been reunited this past winter. Now that she's finally back in my possession, it's rekindled the itch to tinker with her.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
I know Steve needs a place with enough room, so if this happens, he can use my garage. It's 2 across, 2 deep, so there is enough room to move the cars back and forth. I also have the floor marked to where it's level.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Eric - Thanks!!! That would be great!!! We'll probably take you up on that.

·
Sentraholic
758 Posts
Hey sorry I didn't respond any sooner, I took a vacation and caught the flu. Thats what I get I guess. The first time I took a vacation in almost 2 years was earlier in May... Twas disastrous... Now this time was the flu. Guess I'm not meant for a vacation.

But I have a b13. My only interest in the bending party was just to get my hands dirty. I would like to participate to see how its done if thats cool. I don't think Matt(caiglir07 or somethin), would be down for bending his axle, especially if it would cost money..

Just set a date and keep us posted...

·
vegan straight edge
211 Posts
It's probably gonna just be me, I can post on some other b15 boards if you all would like trying to get the full 6...Also if needbe, my garage could also be used, it's not as big as eric's but it fits 2 cars but not much room to work around them, one at a time in the garage would be fine though, just a back-up plan.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay... I think I have enough people interested in this (6 people that want this done and 4 possibles). The earliest that it can be done is Oct. The Middle TN SE-R meet is supposed to be scheduled sometime in Oct or early Nov, so I'm going to try to schedule it around that. Here are the list of folks:

High Interest davin550 (me)
swiss
95maxrider
sleepin99
xbrandonx
LOUROK

Possible McgJosh
sljdemonspawn
LikeTheMovies
squirlz

Want to Attend eric96ser
MR-4Door-SR20DET
det-ser92

May Know Somebody natethebrown

I'm going to PM everyone to confirm and to get their availability. Thanks for your patience. Hopefully, we can pull this off.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts