SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum and have a stock B14 that I'm wanting to swap out to the SR20DE what kind of problems can I expect? and what exactly will I have to do i.e. radiator bigger discs ECU's etc...

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
basically u need just about everything from the SR20de for that swap, axles, ecu, harness, tranny, mounts.

do a search you'll find alot.,

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
it helps if you also have someone that knows what there doing there with you to guide you along and theres a lot of things that you will need more then 2 hands for. me and a friend did the swap in my b13 last weekend, alittle harder then i expected, but was fairly easy. but if u havent done it before just get a couple buddies and do the swap :D

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
sr20sentra91 said:
it helps if you also have someone that knows what there doing there with you to guide you along and theres a lot of things that you will need more then 2 hands for. me and a friend did the swap in my b13 last weekend, alittle harder then i expected, but was fairly easy. but if u havent done it before just get a couple buddies and do the swap :D

Even harder for him bro, it sounds like he has a GA16, going to the SR. BTW, are you going ot Bithlo this friday? If so, i will drive up and meet you then go across to Orlando, so we can all ride together. I think Im driving up to melb already to get with YES SER 1st. PM me and let me know whats up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts