SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little project. Besides a little intake work, this '95 B14 is all show for now. Once I finish up the SE-L Body Kit conversion, motor work will start. I got a great deal on this car 1 year ago with only 45k miles! I love Nissan and am a daily visitor of the NF. Some of you might recognize me and my ride, but for these are for the viewing pleasure of the rest. Enjoy..

Side

Side/Front (close-up)

Rear *Update: 200sx spoiler (w/ LED) & tint added*

for additional pictures, go to my car domain site

Comments are encouraged! :D

Thanks,
Tom

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
thats not stealth yet. u need black projectors, black corners, and a black grille. and paint the exhaust pipe black, and tint tint tint!! lol nice car man i like those wheels

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
car looks pretty clean, but it needs sideskirts, and you need to get rid of those plastic window wraps. That just screams Pep Boys!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I like the rims

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yeah, third on the window things. I saw a powered antenna that looks like a little hershey's kiss at PepBoy's. That is what I'm buying because I got towed and I have dent's galore plus no antenna. Wow, I hate people. But anyway, if you want your car to be stealth, I think that would really help the smoothness of the silhouette. You don't want some line shooting up and breaking the character. Just my opinion though. It would be nice to see some interior shots.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
OK, i should have said "semi-stealth." I'm going for a more sleek look and that is why I have things such as the Lucino-Style Grille, SE-L Tails, Nissan hood ornament, and chrome lip'd rims. As far as the "window-wrap thingies," they are more of a climate control. I like being able to have my windows down while it's rainingwe get a lot of it where I am. And you won't ever see me in Pep-Boys, so don't worry about that.:tongue: I always thought they just kinda disappeared with the window tint, oh well. Very happy to see this much feedback already, keep 'em comin! Special thanks for the rim compliments, I think they make the car.

PS- I mentioned in post that I was adding SE-L sides and 200sx front bumper. I think someone might have missed that:eek::rolleyes:

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
That's a pretty cool looking car and I usually don't like B14's.
Not to rob this thread or anything but drummer4lifex that is the best signature I have seen. That definitely got a laugh out of me :D .

·
Registered
532 Posts
You know what, being an NX Guy and all, I don't know if they make these, but I think you should get your head lights and turn signals to be like clear, not frosted. That would make your front end look much much sweeter. My "I" button is sticking... Anyway, yeah I really like your rims as well. I wish I had money for new rims, but everytime I turn around my car gets another dent from somewhere, or gets towed. I still think the hershey's kiss antenna would be sweet on your car :D

P.S. I don't know if you missed that I said it would be nice to see some interior shots, but here it is again.

·
Registered
999 Posts
good lookin sentra, keep up the good work and keep us posted on the progress of your project.

BTW just like everyone else the window visors kinda throw off the look of the car...just my .02 cents

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
drummer4lifex said:
P.S. I don't know if you missed that I said it would be nice to see some interior shots, but here it is again.
Like I said, refer back to original post, check out the very last thing (below the pictures) and you will see a link to my car domain site. You'll also be able to see my little tail-light tinting project, which I think looked good, but the cops did not. :mad: But thanks again guys, i'm definitely taking your guys suggestions and have decided to remove those, atleast for the spring/summer. :)

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
I like how you blacked out your license plate on one picture...then the next one down...you didnt. Haha...good job!

Otherwise...great car! And the SE-L tails look much better than the smoked ones...

JasonQ

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
LOL, did I start some kind of trend? I did the same thing with the Infiniti grille and putting the Nissan badge above it on the hood:

Only difference, is that picture was taken 3 years ago. :tongue:

EDIT: sorry if the picture doesn't work, Imagestation REALLY sucks. :redface:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Cannibal said:
That's a pretty cool looking car and I usually don't like B14's.
Not to rob this thread or anything but drummer4lifex that is the best signature I have seen. That definitely got a laugh out of me :D .

Sorry to add to the robbing of the thread... lol, but I nearly busted when I read that sig.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Storm88000 said:
LOL, did I start some kind of trend? I did the same thing with the Infiniti grille and putting the Nissan badge above it on the hood:

Only difference, is that picture was taken 3 years ago. :tongue:

EDIT: sorry if the picture doesn't work, Imagestation REALLY sucks. :redface:
yeah...you would like that, wouldn't you? unfortunately this is the first time i've ever seen a b14 with that setup. believe it or not, i thought of that idea all by myself!:D but if you want, you can tell all your friends that i was inspired by you and that you started this great trend, lol :tongue: very nice car by the way, wish i had a sunroof:mad:

Sorry to add to the robbing of the thread... lol, but I nearly busted when I read that sig.
that wording is a little awkward...hurry up and edit it before anyone sees! :eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts