SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.. im thinking of selling my wing because i did some photoshop work to see what the wing looks like on my b14.. but i dont think i want to install it on there.. it looks kinda funny.. my stock wing looks so much better.. if you could and if you have the stillen wing for your b14.. please, feel free to show it off here.. thanx. Travis

·
Banned
361 Posts
stillen wing

if you decide to sell let me know i'll buy it from you-late justin

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
nothing beats the stock wing. I had an aluminum apr wing on my car.. and i kicked myself in the ass when i finally realized those are gay

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
LOL I like wingless :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow.... after seein that white b14 with the stillen wing.. i cant WAIT to get it painted to match the car.. itll look sick!!.. but umm.. i just think that the oem wing is kinda everyday and boring.. i love the stillen wing because its not RICEY or stupid lookin.. its still stock lookin.. but agressive.. anyways.. keep them pics commin.. they are lookin good.. i really like the b15 wing.. but i dont know if it woulve looked good with the b14.. so i picked up a used stillen wing.. and now i know i feel good about installin it on my car. Travis

·
Owned by Maximas!
4,064 Posts
i really like the look of the stillen wing. i think this is the first time i actually see it. im going to search for some more pictures.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
I think stillen wings are alright. Damn man, you have the nicest SE-L I've ever seen. That color is just beautiful!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I think I may go wingless, but that stillen is a very nice wing. That's the one I wanted on my '95.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
of course it exists.. i own one..infact.. look at my sig.. its to the right.. like i said though.. i just didnt know what it looked like on the car.. i have an OEM wing on there right now so i cant really do a just lay in on the trunk lid.. and add color in photoshop to it later.. so thats why i needed to see other pics of the wing.. but..
about that white one.. yeah .. thats why my sentra is gonna look like eventually.. i want that stillen/Eurbuni GTR body kit.. but for now.. ill just put my wing on when i can afford a junker trunk and mount it to that and paint it the color of my car..

oh yeah.. thanks for the comment... im not sure how the color of the car shows up on your monitor.. but just lettin ya know.. its not THAT blue.. almost though.. lol.. i enhanced the color a little bit to dramatize the whole white snow and blue car theme.i also selected the windows of the car and gave it a blue tint look to it.. because in the spring im gonna add blue window tint to the car. lol.. Travis

·
Registered
532 Posts
1999SEL2.0 said:
i enhanced the color a little bit to dramatize the whole white snow and blue car theme.i also selected the windows of the car and gave it a blue tint look to it.. because in the spring im gonna add blue window tint to the car. lol.. Travis
Shhh... Don't tell people that!

·
Registered
214 Posts
i dunno if the wing will look as good without a kit like that...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts