motivational suspension
progress rear bar
stillen gload brace
16" oz superleggras

probably lots more parts that i forgot

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Sweet. I tried to keep up with you about a week or so ago on Reston Parkway by the Dulles toll road @ about 1pm, but you were just too quick for me. ;)

Car still looks and runs good (from what I could see). :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WickedSR20 said:
Sweet. I tried to keep up with you about a week or so ago on Reston Parkway by the Dulles toll road @ about 1pm, but you were just too quick for me. ;)

Car still looks and runs good (from what I could see). :D

Thanks!!

what were you driving? I live and work in reston so I'm always going up and down reston parkway and the toll road...next time flash your lights or something and I'll try to slow down ;)

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
webninja said:
Thanks!!

what were you driving? I live and work in reston so I'm always going up and down reston parkway and the toll road...next time flash your lights or something and I'll try to slow down ;)
I was in my work/company vehicle, a white Ford Focus wagon. That's why I couldn't even think of keeping up. If I had my car, I would have at least had a chance until boost kicked in. ;) Actually what caught my attention is I heard the turbo, then looked up to see what it was, then saw your car roll by, tried to catch it (red lights didn't even help), but no luck. I need some boost in my life one day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts