SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
97 SE-R NY
1,131 Posts
damn just what I am looking for... are you sure you don't want to ship??

aaron

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I will be at the Convention in June with my B14... Would you be willing to hold it till then and I'll install it there?

Cheers-
Erich

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
do you know Chris from Byron? I'm crashing at his place Thursday night of the convention. If it's taking up room, you can take it over to his place for me. I'll AIM him and ask if this is okay... Do you need payment now or at the Convention? I'd rather wait till the convention to pay as it makes it easier for me to budget that way...

P.S. Just saw pics of the hood in another thread. I will take it if you can also supply the hood pins with it.

Cheers-
Erich

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know Chris personally but I remember his ride. Thats cool bout the payment no rush. Oh and about the pins, I had to cut the posts from the frame cause they were rusted (cheap APC pins) but they should definitely fit with most universal pins like APC. You can rock it without but I recommend you pick some up eventually cause the hood is so light! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Sounds good... Send me a PM with how much you want so I can bring the cash with me. Are you planning to keep the hood at your pad? I'll bring some hood pins I have here...

Cheers-
Erich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts