SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
b15 kid
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my friend has a 94 integra ls with a apex catback.......injen CAI......aftermarket clutch and flywheel

i have a b14 with MR 2.5" catback, 91 intake cam, PR CAI, ObX headers,AGXs with GCs...and hopefully a new clutch soon

who do u think will win?

·
-John-
690 Posts
I think you should hand it to him I played around with a later model teg once(had a catback)and it wasn't keepin up when I got on it.

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
I think you will beat him if you have a clutch that isn't slipping

·
b15 kid
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
right now my clutch isnt slipping but i think its worn cause i can chirp 2nd for ****......but once i get my 91 cam and headers put on then im gonna race him

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
You should beat him. I wouldnt tell him about your 91 cam, cause after all, its stock SR20, just on a 91 :D. I dont tell anyone about mine. :)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
mine's quicker than a GSR, it's shown that many times. I guess I just have more torque than they do. You should have no problem when you get the cam and clutch in.

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
mYseRgOesvrOOm said:
Why don't you just race him. I believe that's the easiest way to find out. It's a drivers race.
Agreed. That's the only way you'll know......

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
i third that, but as long as you can both drive you will pull ahead of him. a friend set me up a race with a GS-R the other day, and we ran pretty even, he took me by a half a car. so with your mods you should get him.

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
LS's are garbage. you got him no problem. definately race after you breakin your clutch though. if you cant churp second it is slipping too much for racing. All you have to fear are GS-R's...

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
You'll take him :)

·
-John-
690 Posts
Just race him man, as long as that clutch is grabbing right you will take him even w/o the mods I bet. As said above it is a drivers race(and you definitely have the upper hand).

·
b15 kid
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i can drive and he can drive so it sounds like a good race......his car seemed hella slow when i drove it ......i mean it dosent have vtec either

·
Registered
46 Posts
mYseRgOesvrOOm said:
Why don't you just race him. I believe that's the easiest way to find out. It's a drivers race.
some people like to do their homework before they challenge others to a race.

·
Registered
381 Posts
b18a and b integs are not very fast stock or not stock. i beat my friends LS with I/h/e with my old stock 91 se-r :). you should have NP beating him

1 - 20 of 41 Posts