SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm no lightweight!
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
B14 se-r wheels. Original wheels from my 97. These have tires that are not in the best of shape, but they ride. Some are worn more than the others. They are Bridgestone Turanza 195/65R. Lugs and center caps included. The price is set with shipping to the MOST FAR AWAY POINT with UPS(lower 48). If you are closer then it will be less, alot less which will altar the price. The weight is 37lbs each. I had them weighted and priced yesterday 5/7/07. Basically $40.00ea to ship. I have all the proper packing materials for shipment. There is some finish wear on the wheels but it is not bad as you will see in one of the pics. My shipping zip is 38826. So you all can caculate the shipping with the weight given. If you live close then I would consider meeting you and only my gas would be a factor in the price. Which would be much less than a shipping cost. I have more pics that I took in order of how they came off the car if you want to see them.I need these gone so help me get them out of my way. $370.00 (OR BEST OFFER) shipped. Thanks

Here's the link for some pics. PM me for more if you need to. :biggthump

http://www.nissanforums.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=5108

·
I'm no lightweight!
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It will be $35.53 a wheel/tire. $142.12 total all 4. The farther west. The worst the shipping is. I would be giving them away at $250.00 unless someone is closer to my shipping region. Thanks

Here's the link http://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request Just type in the zips and the weight listed in my first post.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I want them.

Pm me with paypal info and price shipped to 74447. I would prefer them without tires, if possible.

Last wheels I sent:

I took a large cardboard box. I cut circles out the size of the wheel, I taped the sh*t out of them. It was 23 bucks priority per 17inch wheel. Like 14 normal post. Just throwing my 2 cents in. I didn't have any tires on them.

·
I'm no lightweight!
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will PM you a price in the morning. I'll give you a UPS and USPS shipping price. And I'll let you decide from their who you want them shipped through. I do not have plans to un mount the tires. I do know it would cut down on shipping cost, but then I'll have tires sitting around that I do not need. I do have the packing materials ready. I live behind the post office so I will walk over in the morning and get a quote for you. Thanks

·
I'm no lightweight!
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want them.

Pm me with paypal info and price shipped to 74447. I would prefer them without tires, if possible.

Last wheels I sent:

I took a large cardboard box. I cut circles out the size of the wheel, I taped the sh*t out of them. It was 23 bucks priority per 17inch wheel. Like 14 normal post. Just throwing my 2 cents in. I didn't have any tires on them.
I PM'ed you the info for your zip. $300.00 Shipped to 74447 with UPS. USPS was very high. Let me know :biggthump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts