SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have had my b15 since 02 and bought a pulsar to swap in it in 05. The car has been sitting since 06 with 50k miles and now am trying to get around to putting the swap in. Just had a complete color change as of 1/24/10.

So my Parts list so far goes as follows:
Pulsar Gtir
B15 factory lsd tranny with jgy lsd
Gt2871
precision 750cc injectors
Spearco frount mount
walbro 255
spec 6 puck clutch
fidanza flywheel
koyo radiator
Hks Evc boost controller and turbo timer

That's all the turbo parts I can think of off the top of my head its been awhile. My question is what are the b15 guys doing for intercooler piping. Is everyone piecing their own together. And really the biggest dilema is fuel management. I have a b14 ecu out of a 97 200sx. Will there be other b14 parts i need to make that ecu work with the pulsar? Ive been reading about Calums rt ecus would that be the best route for me? If someone could share their knowledge it would be greatly appreciated. Im trying to get back in my nissan. I've had about enough of my 02 cooper S:tongue:

·
Registered
10 Posts
you didnt mention this which is why i am suggesting it but jim wolf technologies will take ur ecu and reprogram it for you and whats specific to ur car i.e..what size injectors, what maf ur using, etc... i had a g20 with a gti-r swap that im currently parting out so if you find urself short on something let me know i might have it. or any questions as well.
p.s. careful with jgy lots of unhappy people have had bad experiences with them including myself. enjuku is a good place to look for parts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only bought a few parts from jgy and thats been 4+ years ago so I have what I've paid for. I remember reading some sketchy stuff about them a few years back but I don't intend on having any work preformed by them. Originally I was planning on doing the jwt ecu but I've read the calum is more cost effective. Also I don't think jim wolf has ever done anything with the b15 ecus so either way I need to use a b14. Thanks for the response do you know much about the calums?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts