SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Keeping It Real
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287253633

Yeah, since my server for my site is upgrading to a new operating software, I was forced to use Imagestation. Hopefully you all can see it. I don't want to direct link the pics because they like to not come up sometimes. :)

The car is a monster compared to what it was before. I'm literally forced back into my seat when I'm at WOT. It's crazy that all of my passengers this weekend have been really impressed with the car. The install was done very very clean, thanks to Nick at Neo Tech Imports in Santee, CA. There's a few minor issues to resolve, but other than that, the car is completely driveable and ready to go! I have about 400 miles till I can beat on the car. Until then...chilling in the boosted SE. :D

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
looking good! what kind of recirc vlave is that? I like the way you kept it out of site more or less instead of being really flashy about it.

·
yup
1,208 Posts
looks excellent... i think the front lip looks classy too... nice powdercoating... and thats a stromung muffler right? nice

·
Keeping It Real
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blairellis said:
looking good! what kind of recirc vlave is that? I like the way you kept it out of site more or less instead of being really flashy about it.
It's a HKS standard recirc. Everyone says it's tiny!! :D I love being sleeper, it's very handy in so many ways. I don't like to attract the wrong attention. ;)

·
Keeping It Real
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nj20de said:
looks excellent... i think the front lip looks classy too... nice powdercoating... and thats a stromung muffler right? nice
Yes, that's a Stromung! :) Scott fabbed me up a muffler using the Spec muffler jig with a 3' inlet. I loved my NA Stromung cat back so much, I wanted to have my turbo muffler look pretty much the same. Kinda playing that sleeper game like I just talked about. :D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
very clean setup

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
That's a nice sleeper! Great work!

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
WOW looks great! Are you running an S-AFC? E-manage? What injectors?

·
Keeping It Real
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Domiken said:
WOW looks great! Are you running an S-AFC? E-manage? What injectors?
I'm running a B14 JWT ECU(370cc injectors, bored MAF, 3 bar program). :)

·
Keeping It Real
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nitelife said:
Awesome, awesome car! I have watched your car at B15sentra for a long time. I'm glad you finally were able to turbo the car. Makes me miss my B15 more.
Thanks buddy! I really appreciate it. It's been through so much. :)

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
Nice Car!! where did u relocate the radiator overflow tank to? On my B14 it is right where that pipe goes in the 5th pic (turbo5). Maybe its different on B15s though?

·
Keeping It Real
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NateSR20 said:
Nice Car!! where did u relocate the radiator overflow tank to? On my B14 it is right where that pipe goes in the 5th pic (turbo5). Maybe its different on B15s though?
Check out turbo6 pic. That's the highlight of the picture. :D

Thanks for the comments! :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Ya, very smart setup, almost looks like grandma's drive to church ride......hehe.

good luck & Happy Boosting!!!

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
Damn it looks good man mad props! What turbo are you running t25 or t28 or other? How hard was the swap for the ECU and harness, does the car rev higher now than the puny 6750 roller rocker redline?

Im thinking of going that route because i dont want to deal with the SAFC

·
Keeping It Real
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bl200sx said:
Ya, very smart setup, almost looks like grandma's drive to church ride......hehe.

good luck & Happy Boosting!!!
Thanks! I didn't want to go the SAFC route with my B15 and after I found out that it was entirely possible to do the conversion, I went for it for reliability!

Domiken said:
Damn it looks good man mad props! What turbo are you running t25 or t28 or other? How hard was the swap for the ECU and harness, does the car rev higher now than the puny 6750 roller rocker redline?

Im thinking of going that route because i dont want to deal with the SAFC
I'm running a U13 BB T25. I actually wanted to run a T28, but oh well. The plan for the far future is to run the GT28RS and do some fine tuning and build the motor proper. It's going to take a lot of convincing(fiance) for that to happen! ;) The ECU harness was EASILY the hardest part of the entire install. Basically, what it boils down to that the B15 ECU and the B14 ECU had quite a bit in common, so a lot of it plugged right in, but there were a lot of things that Nick and Tom had to do to make the car run right. It's amazing what work was done. I was there for a vast majority of the ECU rewiring. Also, the car's rev limit is now at 7500, but I was also told that it wouldn't be a good idea to be hitting that, so I don't really plan to take the motor past 7000 if I have to. I need invest in a shift light, just in case. :)

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Congrats Marvin, I'm glad your dream finally became a reality. Looks good and I can't wait to see it in may!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts