SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Me likes Big Ol Booties!
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, this is an AutoMAJIK B15. The car has been down for a minute and with the help and guidance of a few locals, she is purring. Needs some fine tuning and a few kinks worked out, but here she is. There is a 2.5" exhaust cutout (manually opened) but forgot to get pics of these. Pics taken courtesy of a local. Let me know what you guys think (please be kind on the A/T posts). Car has been boosted for a few years and NO tranny problems (stock tranny, redline fluids, no aftermarket cooler, no Lvl 10 or any other tranny work and holds up to 15psi).

My DD first...

My 2001 Granite SE

I/C peeking thru (painted black with radiator paint, just need to do couplers too)

Trunk (UMD-College Park, and yes, JGY did my original turbo install, great job btw!!!)

Inside the trunk, I love blacklights...

My dirty trunk with IDQ sitting there in spare tire well (nice SQ btw)

·
Me likes Big Ol Booties!
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Interior pics!!!

My new gauge pod, got it Friday

SpecV car stereo (need that Aux input for MP3 player, great sound and stock!)

Greddy Boost Controller (low 10psi, high...??? not sure)

My tweeters, I know I know, they are supposed to be mounted close to the midranges, but the B15 has a rattling problem with this maplight and it gets rid of that, plus is directed at the listeners in the front seats (works great, ESPECIALLY with an open exhaust!)

·
Me likes Big Ol Booties!
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Money shots!

My baby, GT28RS with JGY manifold, internal wg, keeping BOTH stock fans

My TB spacer/adapter...need to keep that B15 TB (2000-2001 SE uses IACV/AACV as 1 plug)

My BIG OL battery (tried the lightweight option, but car needs more power, currently being relocated to the trunk)

Ummm....yeah

OH SH*T there they are...I guess it's not a secret anymore?

Bigger view...

WOAHHH, NOT JUST ANOTHER AUTO B15...FULL FRONT NUDITY WARNING!

·
!!!!CAUTION!!!!
3,993 Posts
so wait ur running an auto tranny on this setup??? oh the humanity

·
1.6 3/25/06 VE 7/11/06
2,276 Posts
well is the v/c painted to you likes, or i think this is a sr16ve-t. get those cams hooked up now.

·
Me likes Big Ol Booties!
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well is the v/c painted to you likes, or i think this is a sr16ve-t. get those cams hooked up now.
Got the MSD 8969 sitting in the trunk ;)

This is a SR16VE head with SR20VE cams inside.

Still thinkin about using my RR VC instead...? Not sure tho.

·
PWND by SR20's
646 Posts
Damn... now I need a B15 :rolleyes: My pockets arent big enough for my car addiction :D

Awesome Sentra yo, planning on keeping the auto or is there a manual swap in the future?

Love the 16ve/20ve combo BTW :biggthump

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts