SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other 98+ Sentra folks notice that the back doors seem to have too much opening/shutting effort? Doesn't feel like WD40 would help at all, just that they are "too tight" in the hardware that determines the effort. Anyone agree or is my car just strange?

·
_______
3,640 Posts
I noticed it also. My son sits on the passenger side in the back it almost seems that the driver side back door needs more effort. I was just thinking it needs to be broken in seeing as I open that side less than the other.

Mike
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/mgoss/

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool a reply to this! :)
I mean the doors aren't _hard_ to open, but they are so different from the front doors that seem so perfect it's just weird. I'll try spraying them with WD40 sometime and see what happens.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Try a white luthium grease in a spray can. I think thats what the use at the factory. It sticks better and dosen't run.

Mike

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
and you can buy the lithium grease from nissan. I think that is what they use b/c they sell it at the counter (at Courtesy anyways) and comes in spray forum.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now you want a spray forum? Jeeze brian, we can't have the forum topics be THAT specific :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.