SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fan only blows on pos. #4. I know i read somewhere on here before about a resister behind the glove box that goes bad. I took the glove box out but the only thing I saw was a thing held in by two silver screws behind the fan motor that looked like a blade when I took it out. Is this it? Can anyone help?

·
Registered
858 Posts
yeah thats it! like some kind of chip a big one ,blade same thing! no more than 20 bucks at steeler but go with courtesy much cheaper!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
yep, we sell alot of em'

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, same problem here...probably as common as the air recirc. knob breaking off. I went and saw a wrecked NX1600 last week at the salvage yard. Guess what? Broken off on that one too...

Anyhow, that blower resister part = $45 Cdn up here in Regina, Saskatchewan. I'm getting a buddy in San Francisco to pick the part (about $15 USD) up and send it to me through regular mail. I'd do the same for any Americans that want to get something (especially used parts) at a cheap Canadian exchange ($100 Cdn will cost you a whole $66 USD). We gotta help each other sometimes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts